Black handles or white?

Black or white?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:lol: i think ive got a bit too much contrast!! B):D

but i mean, if youre getting rid of the lock, then maybe white would be ok, but if the handle is white, and the lock below it is silver and black, it might look a bit odd.

Rich.

Contrast schmontrast, its one thing if its a big ass bonnet like that guy on here with the white car and black bonnet...wots his name...u know...that guy...WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE, colour codin for me just ties it all in and makes it look so much tidier and as if some proper thought has been put into wots been done to the car. I colour coded my mirror stems last yr and am so much happier.

I say White.

Phil.

I voted black - I think you need a bit of contrast and the car's mostly white at the moment. That makes it 50/50 on the votes too! Seeing that GT has made me want to get one instead of a Glanza - is that a TOMs kit? Got any pictures from the rear? I think GTs are generally cheaper than Glanzas too aren't they.