MY New Toy

Hey, Well same as everyone else the starlet bug has got me! I got rid of my N/A UKSpec in August and have been driving a 306 and have been desperate to have a nice car again. So i've found this, went and saw it yest and put a deposit on it. It needs a bit of love and some bits doing, the glanza writing on rear quater has been replaced with Diamante - which looks V.Gashy and all stickers need ripping off including sunstrip but i'm pretty chuffed with it! Both wings need painting and also need my wheels on it, opinions please . . . :thumbsup:

And sorry about photo quality they are form the advert so will get some good ones once she's home, de stickered, cleaned and waxed! :)

830584-3.jpg

830584-2.jpg

830584-1.jpg

Standard under bonnet. Other than BOV, It's lowerred at the moment on 16's so going to get soem coilies and get it nice and low on my 15"s like my old one was. Its generally needing some love and tidying up. Silly things like the rear plate isn't Jap size it's Motorbike size so doesn't fit recess properly!

Decided for a V in the end then :p

Looks half tidy but Diamante....wtf :):D

Do your wheels white and then put them on B)

Good luck and make a build thread when you get it :D

Yeh went with a V as was looking to import my own S and would have been upto £5k and i got this for a steal so couldn't go wrong. I'm so excited to get it and get it cleaned up and tasty!!

It's a manual wouldn't have an auto unless changing ti over to maual. Not a wise idea for me shout about how much i paid for it.

Its ok i've just spotted it on pistonheads and i won't the £.... ONO price.

Yeah B'stoke mini meet sorta my idea, txt her last nite.

wanna do it like next month, just a bit of a bugger it gets dark so quickly and it's getting colder

probably do it at leisure park behind KFC

Wouldn't do it at KFC as toooooo many idiots, better off using one of the supermarkets - Tesco's prob best as near A33 aswell as M£ so good for all directions and has good lighting,