Tucka's Custom GT3s!

I drove 8 hours solid yesterday to pick these babies up, but it was well worth it. I am over the moon with them, definately the nicest wheels I've had on a car so far ;) Thanks Tucka!

DSCF0724.jpg

DSCF0671.jpg

DSCF0683.jpg

DSCF0693.jpg

DSCF0699.jpg

DSCF0701.jpg

DSCF0705.jpg

DSCF0712.jpg

DSCF0715.jpg

DSCF0717.jpg

and this dudes Cadillac Escallade that was parked closeby. Had a little chat with him, turned out he had a glanza a while back too and loves em. I thought I'd take some shots to show the true enormity of one of these beasts! The rims were 24s! Fuck trying to fit them on a starlet lmao

DSCF0721.jpg

DSCF0720.jpg

DSCF0722.jpg

Makes the Glanz look like a toy! :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Pav

the cars looking super tidy mate, the gt3's really look good with the silver.

still not liking the tinted rear lights but the rest looks awesome

hehe cheers mate. I dont know what it is but I have a thing for tinted lights. Must be my inner chav trying to break free ;)

imho i prefered your old wheels

You woulda loved em if they were ferrari red Cal!

def goin for gt3 rota now luks amazin i hav silver v to and wasnt sure bout blue ones but uve made my mind up like but prob never b as good lukin as that colour very nice tucka

Idrees' gt3s are standard blue so take a gander at them if you want. If you dont mind shelling out an extra £150 Rota can spray them for you in any colour you wish!

Nice Alex, they look awesome, look forward to seeing these sometime soon

Hell yeah, I'll be back in taunton sometime after my exams finish. :thumbsup:

Wow they look amazing mate, nice buy. GT3s are for winners.

GT3 ftw! Your a master with the paints, I would love to see yours painted the same colour as the body work, that would be uber cool! B)

Wow, they look great my man. Great buy!

They'd look pretty swish on yours man, similar colour in some light.

Not usually a fan of silver Glanzas but it looks really good now.

Don't like that Escalade though... American crap. And useless.

Rofl ;), I was just amazed at how large American Suvs are! It looks so out of place in the uk but I guess thats the point if you wanna make an impact. The owners got hydraulics on order plus a huge boot build, he said it would be in max power soon which seems like a fitting place for it :p

Suits the car so well

Bravo

Thanks man, real glad I went for em :D

Hell yeah, I'll be back in taunton sometime after my exams finish. :thumbsup:

Awesome man, look forward to it, as soon as i have the money il put it back for the parts ive reserved from you ;)

Think you should get something done about the passenger seat now man - use monies on a bride, i need comfort should we ever go out and get photos again... ;)

look really good fella :thumbsup:

i think you need to colour code your front lip now though bud

i remember when i did the drive to tucka's, i was fucked aftet that day of driving

What did you drive to tuckas for? Must have been something good if you drove the distance ;)

About the lip, I was thinking just that before I put them on, but I really like it as it is. I may think about doing this later on for a change, I did like also it when it was silver. Not sure ;) lol

Awesome man, look forward to it, as soon as i have the money il put it back for the parts ive reserved from you ;)

Think you should get something done about the passenger seat now man - use monies on a bride, i need comfort should we ever go out and get photos again... :thumbsup:

Sound as a pound, I'll have to have a big shed search to find all the bits mind its a flipping jungle in there!

As for the seat, next time someone is selling a Bride Ergo with low profile rail for £20 I'll gladly say yes please! May have to find an alternative as the chances of that happening again are close to zero ;)

i bought his bride replica's off him a while back though im still scratching my head and wondering how he could tell that they were rep's! im waiting on the frames from jap land as we speak bud.

yeah man just think the black lip worked when you had the wheels that matched, think sombody needs to do a photo chop for a comparison :thumbsup:

Ben

yeah look good man! glad your happy with them! they look sweet on your ride dude! just wait till summer time! the blue really shines then!

p.s your car looks even nicer in the flesh! well jelious of your seat!!! lucky git!