4EFE Exhaust Manifold Possible Group Buy

I agree with saying that people should take the 4efe further and by doing this (if its succesfull) could unlock the next tuning step for the 4efe :D

especially if someone like toby could support by having them in his shop.

Im actually considering holding off the 4efte swap for a bit longer, and try get the most out of the 4efe.

why put them in tobys stock when you could cut out middle man and ricky could put them on his own site ? haha

kinda looking forward to this if these are as successful as im hoping they will i may buy an SR etc as a runabout and get as much as i can out of it

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why put them in tobys stock when you could cut out middle man and ricky could put them on his own site ? haha

kinda looking forward to this if these are as successful as im hoping they will i may buy an SR etc as a runabout and get as much as i can out of it

Ah, didnt realise he had his own shop!

In that case, i wish him all the best.

I agree with the above that making these mani's available would indeed encouage people to push the envelope on 4e tuning.

As for price for what it is it sounds ok, count me in.

also replied to your pm 5T4R7ET N/A eventually :D

^ Yer it shud be going ahead. We have eniff people. Starbus is busy at the mo so probs gonna have to wait abit.

Does anyone have a spare orginal 4EFE Manifold to donate, jozinobi?

Anyone else want to add thier name to the list :

1. ste91

2. Rich

3. TSP

4. Bluebear

5. nic1.3

6. Jones_799

7. Mikey Jay

8. 5T4R7ET N/A

9. Liam_D

10. BAZ2CRAZY

Seeing as Rob has a spare mani its more handy for him to provide it as I would have to post it over :p

Velocity stacks are indeed the trumpets which attach to the top of itbs and carbs for more volatile flow.

How will it work with a manifold pipe? Unless you meant something else?

The flow will already be heavily increased from the manifold itself, the taper just helps give a truer diameter for the exit of gasses from the collector pipe to the rest of your system.

Yeah put your name down, Starbus seems to be very busy so it seems it's going to be atleast a short while before these are made, then you've got the actual manufacturing time ontop of that depending on wether he makes one at a time and sells them one at a time or makes a batch of them and then sells them afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...