just looked through this thread im undecided on what to do. what do u guys think. break it? or do the headgasket and fix the bodywork and finnally get a chance to enjoy it?

here is the damage its very minor please excuse the colour of it lol hadnt been washed due to that snow

crash005.jpg

crash004.jpg

crash002.jpg

all it needs done is a new headgasket as mines starting to go, a waterpump, a new fmic, the bumper is fine just needs a paint and i could go for some new headlight too jsut to freshen up the front end

I've allready had the front lip repaired

bucl006.jpg

i think this car owes me a bit of goodluck anyway.

wat do u guys think? am i over reacting giong through breaking it?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know what ya mean about bein out off the car. once you get through it you just wnder what was i thinking lol. you know you dont wanna get rid of it. just take some time to chillax and go back to it once your cool :lol:

well after sitting down and thinking about what to do ive decided to fix the glanza. so this weekend the head gasket is getting done (greame your a legend), i need a new fmic and paint my front bumper and im good to go.

also gonna have the fuelling set up again as im very much in doubt of AVA who set it up!

I've started on the bodywork already

got a bonnet off jay fitted it tonite while i was bored and also got my splitter back and I've temp sorted the broken headlight adjuster

(sorry about the camera fne pics)

10022010133.jpg

I've sorted out the headlight adjuster that was broken and pushed the light back out

10022010134.jpg

the i/c pipes are sitting really low because the core has dropped a bit due to the brackets snapping

10022010135.jpg

looking at it you wouldnt know about the wee bump apart from the scratches on the frnt bumper which im gna have sorted anyway when i put the splitter back on

when it snapped

crash001.jpg

repaired

bucl006.jpg

i quite like the bonnet black but im considering painting it what do u think?

cant wait to get back out in it.

i still dont know if im keeping it tho i really want a gt

lol nice 1 mate connect it up to a power live and a switch and you can toast some tailgaiters lol

im not sure on the bonnet either i fitted it in the dark ill have a wee look 2moz if not ill paint it ive got plenty paint left over anyway

davie do u still have that front grill?

greame your the man! lol quick work too lol. sorry about last ntie aswell that was the first time ive gave it some boost in weeks haha i was enjoying myself so much i drove past your house haha.

never heard any noise from that engine mount ;) thats a kick in the teeth lol

great work mate keep me posted, cant wait to get it back now lol

good news :) greame has got my car back together and its all good to go picking it up 2moz i cant wait!

i had a wee look at the engine mount i got from micky boy and its absolutley mint, looks brand new! thanks a lot for that mate i really apprieciate it.

Greame i cant thank u enough for sorting it out for me especially at such short notice your a legend mate i owe u 1!

all i need no is to paint the bonnet and bumper and get the new tyres on and its back to how it should be