thought it was about time i got some pics on here lol

i ha a lot of plans for this wee car but unfortunatley a month after buying it the missus fell pregnant lol so I've been saving the pennies for the baby coming. but now disaster! the company i work for has been closed down:( so if i dont get a new job soon i may have to sell it:(

I baught the car from a dealers in birmingham im the 1st uk owner bar the dealer had 64k kph on the clock but no service history :thumbsup: , it was lowerd im guessing 40mm not sure of the springs? Sparco 14inch wheels turbo timer and a cat back exhaust system which i have been told is Apexi plus ther was a daft looking apexi decal on the dash board lol, turbo timer, the flare and umbrella lol.

so far I've added indiglo dials boost guage (cheapo for now), chocolate bailieys dump valve,clear indicators and had the weels done as they were a bit of a mess.

ALIM0813.jpg

ALIM0814.jpg

ALIM0823.jpg

ALIM0828.jpg

ALIM0829.jpg

anyone know wat kind of exhaust this is? was told it was apexi

ALIM0820.jpg

dont want any comments slagging off my pice of sh*t bov or the dirty enine bay lol havent got round to doing much with it yet lol

ALIM0827.jpg

ALIM0836.jpg

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks quite clean,

Im not sure how much that is lowered by if any, it doesnt look that low for 40mm but its hard to tell from the pics,

Nice exhaust aswell from what i have seen it looks like an apexi one but im not 100% sure, personally im not to keen on the wheels but white on white is always good lol

Gary

Just had a look at your avatar and it looks alot lower in that maybe its just the dark pictures lol,

Fair enough if money is tight any wheels will do, what size are they ?15's?

They look quite small but maybe its just the pics again lol

Gary

14's bud :thumbsup:

hey dude, she looks very clean!!

looks like u got urself a great car there man!!!! health to enjoy her!

Phil.

she was when i got her, found out its had a bump at the rear qaurter in japan, repaired well i didnt even notice it when i baught it, but the side skirt has been screwed back on or something and the salt on the rds its eating it away :thumbsup: rust on a v :(

had it for about 10 months never ever noticed it till bout 3 months ago this salt is killing it lol ill get it sorted in time for summer know a good painter and hes after newcarpets for his house lol just as well thats what i do :thumbsup: lol mite even get a full respray out of him lol

• 1 month later...
looking very tiday mate, hope things go well with the job hunting and baby!

thanks bud

mate looking good. i never thought that it woulda turned out as good as that but my good youve done a blinder. gimme a phone when you get a min would be good to catch up.

i just gave it a go the other day if i didnt like it i could just put the original back in, but i love it lol. I've got some mixed reactions to it somepeople dont like it, others do lol I've got a new number bud ill txt u later today

carpet looks shit hot! just need some red recaros to match :mellow:

i know mate im thinking of getting the standard seats retrimmed

• 1 month later...

a wee update on this. Not a good 1 though :thumbsup: as above, when my car was in japan it had a wee bump to the rear qaurter panel at the passenger side, it was repaired well u cant even notice it (i didnt when i baught it) BUT... the sill was starting to rust a wee bit during winter due to the salt on the road so i had a wee look behind the sideskirt and its getting pretty bad, only thing i can think of is that when theyve been repairing it theyve had the sideskirt off and screwed the skirt fixings into the sill without treating it <_< So I&#39;ve been planning to get a new sill put on and painted up for summer.

Well today i got the new sill and paint and stuff and i decided to take the sideskirt off to see how bad it actually is and it was holding quite a lot of water i took some pics to show u

so...... :harhar:

sill2.jpg

sill1.jpg

sill4.jpg

i almost fainted when i seen how bad it actually was but i have the new sill and its going in on monday after the rolling road day on sunday. so it will be getting cut out, a new 1 in its place and any other little bits are getting touched up so i cant wait. the guy kept telling me its not that bad haha "not that bad" yeah rite lol

bloody hell!!! I&#39;ve have near fainted too! thats scary!!!

glad to hear your gettin it sorted dude! all the best with it!

Phil.

Thats scary !!!!!!!!! is the drivers side ok. It must of been rusting long before it was imported. Hope you get it sorted.