• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

right guys just got my fuel rail adaptor and guage through for my fpr and ivr got a Greddy bcc. how much am i looking at to have it set up to a bar? just to give me a rough idea.

also I've been searching for some more info on the greddy bcc and i know they work different to the hks 1's because its a different type but what is the difference and is it just plug and play because theres no settings on it.

pics to follow later today

heres the pics.

how do i fit my fpr? do i need anything else?

also a wiring diagram for the greddy bcc?

newshoot018.jpg

also got some spacers the other day:D filled the arches out nicley. the wheels seemed to be lost in there lol big improvement for only 8mm

newshoot019.jpg

newshoot020.jpg

If you switch wheelies blatz put some white ones back on with a nice red lip or sumin :)

Also red door cards would llook prety gangster to :p

MORE RED! :p

Also might be a massive mish but it would look the bollocks if you sprayed the interior plastics all black

This lad Rick from down south did it to his old white Sportif n it looked soooooo good!

i was thinking of doing the door cards red but i think it will be too much. was thinking maybe black leather with red stitching and a gaitor to match :)

i want some new wheels but i was thinking of doing mine with a candy red lip lol.

more red FTW

check out my new RED sticker lol

newshoot.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

never managed to get the hybrid fitted today, sadly my uncle passed away this morning:(

im off work tomorrow so if this nice weather holds up i think ill set about it in the morning. anyone know what hybrid it is? tongs or what?

took some pics earlier

hybrid005.jpg

hybrid007.jpg

hybrid009.jpg