I like the sound of that laquer! ;)

Looking good buddy, can't help but notice the sideskirt doesn't sit right with the Fiesta sill though..

i know bud thats because its only bolted on from the bottom im not screwing in and clips ! im gona put it on with tiger seal and seal it up properly when i get round to it, the sideskirt does fit it and sit properly otherwise

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cars lookin good bud really liking those seats ;) anythin else planned for her?

got a greddy bcc just need a rrfpr and get that set up, seats are getting re-trimmed soon but im doing away with the corbeau emblem, im gonna put the glanza v logo there. I've got a TD04 turbo in the house in great condition i might set about getting that fitted, but ill see how funds are

Them seats are gorgeous bud, keep up the good work ;) the splitter looks lush i want one on mine now hehe.

chanelle x

there actually pretty dirty atm it didnt show up on the pics, im gonna give them a good scrub and give the car a well deserved polish not done it for a cpl of months. im delighted with the splitter too it finishes the front end off with the front mount:D

Sounds good mate give me a shout if your thinkin bout going for a RR ive just got the new bumper n ebc to install n thats me ready ;)

theres a guy alan from clydebank with another white glanza asked if i wanted to go to 1 with a honda type R club on the 1st of august to show them honda boys how its done lol if your up for that

theres a guy alan from clydebank with another white glanza asked if i wanted to go to 1 with a honda type R club on the 1st of august to show them honda boys how its done lol if your up for that

sounds good if iam not workin ill defo b up for that, dont think ill be showin any honda boys how its done though lol 1bar on a ct9 ;)

wat you mean did them? fitted them? or who made them? there corbeau recliners, i fitted them to the original runners for now but I've got new runners in myy shed im going to put on wehen i get some good weather because theyr about 2 inches too high

wat you mean did them? fitted them? or who made them? there corbeau recliners, i fitted them to the original runners for now but I've got new runners in myy shed im going to put on wehen i get some good weather because theyr about 2 inches too high

Lol sorry mate, i meant were they re-trimmed with the red material or do they come like that from corbeau?

looking lush bud keep up the good work, do you have any problems with the intercooler being so low to the floor.

curt

it was at first, i kept catching the hot side on speedbumps and i stay in glasgow so even uneven roads it was catching ;) since those pics i baught a new hotside pipe from greame (streetracer_starlet) and that allowed for me to lift the pipes up a bit so its not hitting anything anymore:D

had the car valeted today had to get them seats cleaned properly, it never showed up on the pics but they were really manky lol

and its a nice night so i decided to go take some photos:D

newshoot017.jpg

newshoot016.jpg

newshoot014.jpg

newshoot013.jpg

newshoot012.jpg

newshoot011.jpg

newshoot010.jpg

newshoot009.jpg

newshoot008.jpg

newshoot007.jpg

im delighted with the car atm, 1ce the fcd and rrfpr is fitted i think ill leave it alone for a while and enjoy it

!!!!!!!although i i do fancy a change of wheels if anyone fancies a swap let me know what youve got!!!!!!

they cost me......

wait for it....

nothing :thumbsup:

a boy i know baught a wide arch corsa with a red top in it and they wer in it. i had a set of cobra monaco s bucket seats in red and black too but they were fixed back and i told him to get his car stripped out to save wieght and all that rubbish n get the bodykit off and told him the cobras wer lightwieght and all that bollocks and offered to give him 1 of my cobras for the 2 recliners haha

thats what he gets lol