Does anyone know the mug selling this GT?

The colour is rage extreme 190 it was resprayed by full circle bodyshop co uk at a cost of £2500 about a year ago

The cast of this work with receipts is £3825.97.

It has a blitz nur spec straight throw exhaust with screamer pipe at a cost of £1064.44.

Approximately £10,000 ponds spent on it in the last 3 years.

________

ok.. a shade over 8 grand. Petrol prices dont count...

hmm.. he still seems dodgey, i mean, for a start, who would want to spray a GT in that colour?

250bhp is more than 100bhp more than what you would get from standard equipment.

I like the way it says when set up likely to be over 250 lol

Silly spending that amount of money on it if its not running 300 or so far as i can see

But if it goes for a grand then thats not bad :surrender:

Whys he`s spelt greedy not G-Reddy, considering he has it written all over the car...... :surrender:

He also has an apexi boost gauge not "greedy" the rear suspension seems to be quite new, red infact?

£900 for a set of 15" Fox racing wheels!!!!!!!!! and quite clearly they are O.Z anyway :surrender: :drunk2:

standard car 105bhp???

K&N filter.

Cone air intake.

Make your mind up, or has it got two filters???

Oh and whats happened to the accelarator pedal cover??

@ the price, well its all ok.(maybe even good!)

yes there is much to be sniffed at, but certainly it does have the makings of a quick motor.

it looks a little austrailian or NZ with the colour and wheels...but not the end of the world.

i know that a highly respected ep owner once ran ross pistons and oem rods with surprising results for a fair length of time,

that was with big boost through a td04 and a tight eye to the rev limit!

to be honest, it does just appear to be a once highly modded now demodified gt turbo.

sad to see :surrender:

but like alot of these cars it has potential which in some yester year that the next owner wont know off it has probably already fulfilled!

Phil

• 2 weeks later...

This was on ebay a while ago, i emailed him a whack of questions about what was gunna make it 250bhp, funnily enough, i didnt hear back!

Think Dave B confirmed it wasnt his old one