Well today i got a little more done! :D

I will see this thing built if it kills me, but it will more than likely be the first test drive that will do that :D

Anyway, I have spent the day sat in front of my computer working away at AutoCAD.

I now have the rear light clusters drawn up to the correct size and shape and i will be emailing them off tomorrow to be laser cut out of steel and hopefully should have them before im next up working on the buggy.

I also have the drawing and measurements done for the harness bar and i already have the material and have made the weld in inserts. So tomorrow i will be going to work early to begin making the bar. Might not get it done tomorrow but should get most of it made up.

I have then spent the remainder of the day, and a few more hours yet working on the Glanza Stainless Steel dial conversion. Its not workingon the buggy directly but it does help. If i can get these on the market then it may mean a little more £ that can be spent on parts for the Demon. Its just hard trying to find the time to get motivated to work on the dials as its not directly working on the buggy and when i have all these other parts here i get easily side tracked :unsure:

Anyway, not much of an update i know but it all helps B)

Jason :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god that is the best think i have ever seen

im well up for a 4efte replica of brum lmfao awesome never laughed so much in my life haha

i hope you know thats my background picture on my laptop now jase :D

I knew i would regreat doing that :unsure::lol:

agreed you cant turn the demon into that lol although brum is awesome it needs to still look mean haha i cant take brum buggy seriously haha we need more comments on this thread to get to the next page cause i keep crying with laughter everytime i see it haha

agreed you cant turn the demon into that lol although brum is awesome it needs to still look mean haha i cant take brum buggy seriously haha we need more comments on this thread to get to the next page cause i keep crying with laughter everytime i see it haha

Problem is we will get to the next page and someone will mention BRUM again!!!! :lol:

Have a little bit of Bad news today :D Spoke to John Fuggles via PM on the JAE forum and he has said that the Buggy will not be allowed into the site. As technically its not a Japanese car then he has said no. There is no hard feelings and i totally agree with what he is saying. If they let me in then it opens the flood gate sfor other non jap cars to get in. I know there was a few non jap cars floating about this year but they will be clamping down on it BIG TIME next year.

Oh well, it will be at others shows :D:unsure:

Not so good Jason,

What other big shows you planning? I need to see this in person

Gary

Thats the thing, i don't think this will be ready till later on in the season next year so JAE would have been spot on! Trax i know is usually late in the year so may attend that one. If not then i will start going to most of the shows in 2011.

I will be at every track/sprint/quarter mile day under the sun the second its built though :unsure:

^^^^^ :)

I was thinking that techniaclly its a space frame without any panels. I could in fact weld on some mounts then knock up a full fibreglass shell that fits over and attaches. I could have different cars then when i wanted change them, Wide body starlet, Wide body Glanza etc etc.

:) Hmmmmmm, thats actually not a bad idea :o

start thinking about things like that 1ce its finished lol. you got a rough idea of when it will be on the road?

LOL its one of those things that i think about but i know im more than likely never going to get round to doing it. :)

Im working my ass off on this now. I have started going into work early to get some done. Then work on my lunch break and even at home after work. I am hoping that it should be almost ready by early summer but then i reckon another 3-4 months till its on the road as there is alot of paperwork and dvla bullshit to do :o Im desperate now to get this finished

In theory it will be driveable in a few months. The problem is that i plan on breaking it all down to bare frame and then rebuild it all and clean/paint/finish all parts before i drive it. Want to get it all painted etc now as i probably won't ever bother when its done! plus im going to be off for 3 months with my heart operation, although i think after 2 months im going to be working on the buggy :)