• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go on, you know you want to lol, the temptation is to great to resist!!!

Damien

we will see.......... :( Only problem is i have already got/ordered alot of purple/green parts.. :D

well since were on the subjt of polishing why not mirror polish the whole frame lol

only kidding lime greem ftw!

So not only do they see my comming but i end up blinding them as well. :( Would be an ption if the frame was alloy but its steel so needs coating. I will more than likely stay with Lime green but it may change :D

Kawasaki Green, lime green would just imply you have no sense of taste of are colour blind lol

Damien

see thats the only thing that makes me think i shouldn't do lime green as it will look like Kawasaki green and i don't have a kawasaki engine. Ford ST asbo orange isn't bad or even a nice yellow wouldn't look too bad????

noooooooo focus rs green

Thats what i was thinking but it is very close to Kawasaki Green. We will see as its a long way off yet. Im thinking it will stay a green as like i have said i have already aquired some green parts and a few are on order.

Jason :(

^^^ :D I think thats a Howie buggy right??? Doesn't look too bad but needs to be lowered me thinks, centre of gravity looks like it might be too high. Luggage rack on the back is a good idea. might be worth me making something similar that is removable. Can put all my track day stuff on it then :p and remove for everyday use and when on track.

I have been thinking all day today that getting out in the snow would be just insane in the buggy :(

i think it may be a goka we have one in work not very fast and dont handle well but u get some looks in it havent took it out in the snow yet

kane

I stand corrected :p i think your right mate. They do look like the handling would be a bit......um......strange. :(

That Mazda green, and they do a really nice purple too for the 2!! Would go well together! :p

I think thats what i will be going for Sam. I have parts in bright green and purple so i don't really want to add any more colours. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Well its been a little while since i have updated this thread, about a few weeks :lol: .....

but don't worry i have been working away on it behind the scenes and have got a few things done, things ordered and things in the pipeline.

I still have no date for when i will be in Hospital for my heart op but im trying to get as many parts as i can now and as much done now so that a few things will be set up for the guys to work on while im unable to do work on it myself.

Tomorrow im off on a 6 hour round trip to go and meet a fellow member and pick up my new lsd gearbox. Unfortunately the standard gearbox has already been mounted into the demon and this now means more work and money as the new lsd box needs the engine out and back in and a new mounting point made up. Luckily i haven't got the driveshafts sent off yet to be made up but should mean that the Demon will be able to get the power down that much better.....not saying its actually going to get the power down but should help a little :D

I currently am awaiting deliverey of the Mini Gaz Coilovers that will be getting mounted to the rear of the demon, already have the uprated brackets and springs but just waiting on the coilovers themselves.

I have 2 stainless steel exhaust turbo flanges on order from Ricky at race tech. One is pretty standard and will just be a single large bore tube that will go straight to the carbon bike can (no CAT) and the other is a twin tube setup that will have a screamer pipe built into the system.

From Jay i have got ngk leads, volt gauge and a HKS actuator which i believe are all in the post.

Also have a adjustable cam pulley in a sexual purple colour on order from the states whcih should be here shortly.

Other items i have my name down for but haven't yet paid for (payment in full next month) Race tech inlet manifold group buy and Riko's (the sexy monkey :D ) clear cam belt cover.

Im currently working on getting some old fire extinguishers that will become the custom fuel cell and have pretty much finished the centre gear linkage/handbrake part that will hopefully get welded to the car pretty soon :D and i need a few more bits welded onto the radiator bracket and its ready to be fitted and i can start routing the coolant pipes. Also need a couple of small 9' pacet style fans but can get these very soon.

Will add pics when i have parts and pictures worth showing buit just thought i would add a post so people don't think i have given up :D

Jason :D

Sweet mate looking forward to some pics lol when you get all the bits together etc :lol:

also i hope your heart op gos well matey when you get a date

and for fuck sake update your thread every week or so that was some script you have typed there lol

Sweet mate looking forward to some pics lol when you get all the bits together etc :D

also i hope your heart op gos well matey when you get a date

and for fuck sake update your thread every week or so that was some script you have typed there lol

Will keep the updates coming i promise :lol:

Just watching tokyo drift, the car that little bow cheese drives is ugly as sin, but my god the paint on that thing is SEXUAL!!!! I think i may be going for a similar mettalic/pearl green as it looks soooooooooo nice!!!!!! :D

haha im about to sit down and watch that now on +1, yes im bored :lol:

This things gonna look sexual :D

When you see the hulk cheese wagon thing have a close look at the colour and tell me what you think mate :D

had a quick look and found a pic, i wonder what this colour is??? looks better in the film though.....

3403079036_222d7fac06.jpg

It looks a bit like a House or Kolour Candy Apple Green or something.

Was thinking that......hmmm.... could end up being expensive. might have to find a 'off the shelf' similar colour or see if i can source a cheaper alternative to house of colour as their paint is stupid money!!!!!