• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it sounds ok to me but if were doing it in Loughborough arent we just better off going to Monster Motorsport (Mike?)

And yes if it ends up taking place in Loughborough i will organise a little convoy for us locals :)

Yeah if its just a decent space were looking for to park up then as long as its Sat avo or Sunday we may as well just meet at our place!

Yeah to be honest i think Mikes place will be better because its kind of out of the way and we wont get any unwanted attenton etc.. Plus its kinda a big space so we will have enough room

Yeah on a sunday none of the other businesses are open so the whole area is free.

Checked with work and its all fine to meet here on the 6th! I can even open up the unit and make some drinks and shelter if needs be!

Also if anyone wants any parts sorting then give me some notice and they can be made available to buy on the day too if it helps anyone out at all.

Mike

Sweet Thanks Mike you really are a legend, if you want me to bring any food/Drinks or ought to help you out just let me know.

So lets make it official

6th OF December @ Monster Motorsport - Unit 2 Prince William Way, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 5DD

Lets try and get there for about 12ish?

Odd wheels ftw'zzz.

Mike-i might be tempted by the HKS actuator... one question though.. can i retain the current standard levels of boost?

.45 and .65 bar? (i think those are the standard levels)

Or does it only adjust down to a certain level?

Hope that made sense

Mitch