• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough peeps have their reasons but its not really bitching to be honest mate, just stating a fact and it is annoying.

I was winding him up Mike. And yeah it is, I was looking forward to coming, but I did also state I would be getting back from germany and may have not been upto it.

Damien

Lol fuck off dude. i know its only a meet thats why i wont be organising another.

Put that bloody handbag down :p

Damien

• 4 months later...
Im up for just waiting for the Monster Motorsport meet in july... or is it june.. god knows.

Mitch

Right the southern crew meet quite a lot which is why i have asked the question, there doesn't seem to be the same type of owner up this way, maybe i'll have to look at meeting up with the Performance Jap crew who seem more active than the "Starlet" crew in the Midlands.

Could this be down to no one actually be willing to take this on??

It would appear that there is a meeting point at Monster Motorsport ( Hope this is still the case)

Bit of a shame really as the number of " Midlands" starlets appears to be quite a few.

I have already posted to ask if anyone is interested in doing a meet to get a group picture, lets see how this request goes eh!!

the problem with this way has been the finding of a suitable place thats not to far from everone!! the last meet we had at MM was good but the turn out was dissapointing due to the cold but MM is like 1 1/2 hour drive from me!! and for the sheff guys its near 2 hrs!!

Leave it ith meand ill get on the hunt for a location!!

Il be up for owt once the GT is on roads. MM is mega convenient for me... but for others-like Rob said-is quite far. But i suppose thats becuase the mids is a rather large area and starlet owners are spread out across the board.

Mitch

the problem with this way has been the finding of a suitable place thats not to far from everone!! the last meet we had at MM was good but the turn out was dissapointing due to the cold but MM is like 1 1/2 hour drive from me!! and for the sheff guys its near 2 hrs!!

Leave it ith meand ill get on the hunt for a location!!

Cheers Rob, just trying to get an idea as to how many are willing to "meet" and i agree maybe we should look at South Yorks/Notts/Derbyshire area as it would also be 1.5 hours for me too.

Oh and answer your pm's :D or do you think i'm stalking you offering to put the kettle on!!!!!!! :D:DB):o

unless its a big big meet like mm in june/july with mag coverage etc peeps don't wanna travel 2 hours in the hope everyone on the list turns up. mfn midland meets were big. pics frm ages go looked like a fair few. is notts more central for most. i'm j23 based. cheers

I would be up for a meet, defiantly

Ive organised a few meets now and The problem with these meets is, that you put a lot of effort into arranging them and keeping everyone updated and making sure everyone knows where there going etc etc and then nobody turns up and its just a waste of time. Such a shame though because i love meets!!

i understand liam. i know youdid alot for a few of them. maybe a once a month meet? set place n time. on a sunday before mfn maybe? i dunno. everyone thats intersetsed should say where there frm n how far they'd travel maybe. go frm there. show everyone the midlands is the shizzle haha

j23 m1 half hour to hour. further if its big