• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

dont believe that your gf took that lol too close and your left arm appears to be out infront of you as if it were holding a camera :) so unless that arm is extending to pimp slap her for taking said picture you are busted :)

:)

Russell

You look scary :)

By the way you type, I thought you'd be some little nerdy type guy ;) :):)

:D Nooo im not no nerd lol, been brought up on a council estate all my life....But that doesn't mean im a scruffy chav either :p

dont believe that your gf took that lol too close and your left arm appears to be out infront of you as if it were holding a camera :) so unless that arm is extending to pimp slap her for taking said picture you are busted :)

Russell

BUSTEDDDD! lmao

Russell

Haha good detective work but your rong and right at the same time ;) my arm is going up to move the camara but she just took the pic befor i did

• 4 weeks later...