Russells Glanza Rep

freshly bought from streetracer starlet (G) :D srorry if the pics r rubbish quality. got a shan camera :lol:

P3180001.jpg

P3180003.jpg

P3180004.jpg

P3180005.jpg

P3180006.jpg

few things to go on

P3110002.jpg

P3180009.jpg

P3180010.jpg

what yas think. am happy wiv it just need to realign the exhaust and fix the horn and headlight adjuster. rest r just minor things :(

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soo many plans so little time :( first things r to fix the horn and headlights so it will pass an mot when it comes. then as soon as ican afford which wont be soon i want new wheels. coilovers, rear brace and arb. theres loads but thats the main ones. will eventually 4efte it tho after i figured my way around the car :lol:

Horn not working? :lol: Glad its gone to a good home. I'll give you a shout when i sell the "conversion" kit :p

well it works but only when i push it mega style but i think its just a loose connection lol i might calm the spendin the now so i have enough money to buy it when u do :(.

picked up these today and might sound daft because I've bot them but anyone know what model of cusco they are haha :D.

P3200001.jpg

thanks for the comments. exhaust sits where it should now n stopped burnin my bumper :D

has uprated springs on it think ther apex..?? :(

im sure ther cusco zero 1's bud ive been re-searching lol and ive found pillowball top-mounts for the rear haha for a reasonable price :lol:

p.

youve made a good purchase there mate!

is there already uprated shocks and springs on the car?

will you be selling them?

mark.

ye as said just has apex springs on it and i dont think ther in any state to sell but havent really looked they just looked a tad rusty

Just apex springs on it just now. Cusco coilovers should make a slight diffrence lol.

:p should think they would be a touch better. just a touch tho :p

has uprated springs on it think ther apex..?? :lol:

im sure ther cusco zero 1's bud ive been re-searching lol and ive found pillowball top-mounts for the rear haha for a reasonable price :lol:

p.

reasonable price sounds good. might buy them when i have a reasonable amount of money lol

Front Gt strut brace fitted :D.

painted my rolla mani and just waitin on the gasket for it and a rocker cover gasket comin from toyota on wed :p

after paint before clear coat :

P3220001.jpg

After clear

P3220003.jpg

more pics when its on :)

got bored so gave the engine a bit of a clean. was gonna do all the rusty bits but realised i have no tools lol.

before

enginebefore.jpg

After

P3250001.jpg

and how do i change the title on the topic to say update or whatever ??

cam cover changed now. so looks a bit cleaner although i managed to break the wee rubber insert for the breather bit lol. also broke the bolt on the coolant bottle because i was checkin if i could get it off to paint the rusty mount and apparently it doesnt come off without brakin lol. anyway here some pics of the cover . hope ya like :)

P3270001.jpg

P3270002.jpg

ill not change the title just now i was just thinkin i could do it myself :). ill wait for more of an update so its not havin to change all the time but ill know who to ask now :lol:

Looks so much cleaner under there, and thats coming from someone who cant stand a dirty engine bay :)

Just give the underside of the bonnet a wipe and polish and your onto a winner :lol:

This is what i had to do to mine, bit of a wipe down and then some meguires polish, spotless, smooth and good looking. Im sure i had a better picture of it once, but damned if i can find it :)

72_DSC01117_1.jpg