Chanelle's Glanza Rep Build Thread

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh I get it so there is no hole for the locating pin to go in the n/a chassis?? ;)

Yeah thats right bud, it wasn't to difficult for him to be honest. the rear seats were a bit of a pain as you need a reamer to make the gt bracket bolt hole bigger. Curt is going to have to make a bracket to hold the bottom of the rear bench in.

@russleh - i will get some pics up bud when it is done.

cheers for the comments everyone.

chanelle x

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

Right i have now got my indicators sprayed black underneath now so now it looks like it all matches lol. Got a brand new hks radiator cap which stands out more than the other one and looks so shiny hehe. Also purchased a cooling panel from B19YUL which is pretty much mint, gave it a good polish and turned out beautiful. One problem though, my bonnet is pretty much impossible to get to as i now know that i need a glanza bonnet latch which is on the way. Im thinking of doing my rocker cover white now with pink lines and pink toyota symbol and get my inlet mani in white. Im going to have some massive updates soon guys to the exterior so wathch this page.

Few pick of what we done today;

S8300699.jpg

S8300700.jpg

S8300701.jpg

comments welcome

chanelle x

Cheers guys. I think the indicators look so much better in my opinion, they all match now. Yeah i think the rocker cover will look wicked, will be different and unique, which will best describe my car in a weeks time ;)

chanelle x

Cheers guys. I think the indicators look so much better in my opinion, they all match now. Yeah i think the rocker cover will look wicked, will be different and unique, which will best describe my car in a weeks time ;)

chanelle x

please dont paint the car pink channelle lol. its stunning in white

Thanks for the comments guys. :)

@ Buketep91 - lol there is always one isn't there. Keep an eye on my thread you will see what i mean. :wub:

As i said next week is going to be my biggest week of updates, fingers crossed lol. Curt is going to have another busy week :harhar: .

chanelle x

UPDATE!!!!

I am pleased to say that my new sexy pink rota gt3's are now here after being imported from usa. Took 6 working days to get here which is pretty god damm quick. Anyway there fitted now on 195/50-15 Toyo Proxes T1R which i picked up from ebay for a good price brand new. The car looks stunning im so happy with it, i have had so many people stare at my car now as im driving past them haha.

Here are the pics guys, comments welcome

S8300719.jpg

S8300720.jpg

S8300721.jpg

S8300722.jpg

S8300723.jpg

S8300724.jpg

chanelle x

ooo i like it:D a couple pink jdm stickers would break up the paint a little looks much better:D

edit anohter thing you could do is paint around the door black you know like round the windows. just like the glanza

Thanks for all the kind comments guys.

Yeah i was thinking of getting the glanza stickers you get on the rear quarters in the same colour pink.

lol @ Enzo, i wouldn't be all that great, curt would be better lol. :harhar:

chanelle x