★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decided to fit the old GT rad to the NA as the current radiator was looking a bit battered! Wise move as I have three track sessions too, it's in better condition and a bit bigger too :)

NA Rad

20120319_185710.jpg

GT Rad

20120319_185716.jpg

Both

20120319_185924.jpg

Also fiiiiinally got a new Yaris Rear Wiper arm, these were reaching silly prices for used ones, this was a bargain though and it works well. Smartened up the rear end a lot I reckon :)

2012-03-19170432.jpg

2012-03-19170605.jpg

2012-03-20002659.jpg

Amjad

The last pic mate looks sweet

looks good pal :) wiper looks smart!!

not liking the shop effects on the pic mate but good work on the wiper

Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

Yeah Si, it looked better on my phone haha replaced them with the less over the top ones now :p

yaris arm is a neat look :) i just de-wipered mine and regret it every morning when i have to back out my drive and its all wet lol! sweet car generally, just had a nose through the whole thread (over a few days, when the site decided to work lol)

yaris arm is a neat look :) i just de-wipered mine and regret it every morning when i have to back out my drive and its all wet lol! sweet car generally, just had a nose through the whole thread (over a few days, when the site decided to work lol)

Thanks dude I really appreciate you taking the time to read through! :thumbsup:

Yeah living in Wales it's pretty much a necessity having a wiper :p

Oh and I forgot to say earlier that I've started stripping the black vinyl off the floor frames. It was starting to look pretty sorry for itself having shrunk and peeled at the edges! Took the wind deflectors off, cleaned up the mess from the foam tape and got the adhesive off which took ages lol

20120320_154631.jpg

Ready for prep and paint tomorrow! Doing it outside but hopefully it goes alright, scared of the dreaded overspray :lol:

And picked up a pair of CV boots to do with the clutch because one is split!

20120320_233147.jpg

Amjad

Did one side of the car today, took a while because I was busy in the day so it took ages to dry in the dark! Pretty happy with the result though 10x better than the old vinyl!

Rubbish pics but hey you get the idea!

2012-03-21230826.jpg

2012-03-21230911.jpg

Hope to get the other side done tomorrow :)

Amjad

Cheers for the comments fellas! Took a long time but it's all done now! Drivers side I had to redo thanks to wind blowing stuff into the wet paint, had to hand sand back 16 layers of paint :mellow:

Will get some finished pictures with the wind deflectors up in a bit :)

I would not dare even attempt that me like lol ! very brave... i would get it pro painted thow looks abit tatty good effort thow mate

How does it look tatty? You can barely distinguish the finish in those pics? lol

what is the rear wiper from?? have you got a part number? my wiper arm is going rusty :(

It's a Jap spec Yaris wiper, they're on Ebay :thumbsup:

Very kind words, cheers guys! :)

Thats your package on the way to u mate, u shouldhave it within 48 hrs, its massive lol:)) i got some funny looks carrying it to the post office :))

Legend! Can't wait! :D

Finished pic of the door frames :)

2012-03-29115824.jpg

And a new arrival, not saying what it is so you'll have to watch this space. For the very few people that know what it inside, keep it :ph34r:

2012-03-29115609-1.jpg

I will reveal all soon

Amjad