★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went home from uni this weekend to find this lot greeting me -_-

abd205e2.jpg

Super Pro Poly-Bushes for the OEM Front ARB, with new Blueprint Droplinks!

86f55800.jpg

4508d805.jpg

I'm didn't get the time to fit them unfortunately as I went to London on Saturday too and am now back at uni. Probably won't be able to get them on and tested until Xmas holidays as I'm not home often :p

Missing this car so bad when I'm away lol I forgot how fun it is to drive! -_-

Hope you like :)

Thanks man -_-

Well I've spoken to a few owners of converted NAs, and it seems insurance will be quite pricey!

The new plan is to SORN this and bring the GT on the road when I can afford to, and run that until I build up an additional year or two no claims. During that time I'd tune up the engine however much I can, so I can transfer everything over to this if I still want to!

Liam sorry I didn't see this, they sell them individually

Rob I wasn't sure which way up the spacer and bushes went lol I figured when I have a look at the old one's I'll resort them then :D

• 2 weeks later...

WOOOP! Finally managed to nab some genuine Glanza Wind Deflectors yo! Took about 8 months mind :)

86bc433f.jpg

bc02fa6e.jpg

Now that my horrible assignment is out of the way, I'm hoping to go back home sometime in the next few weeks and fit these along with those ARB Polybushes!

Next acquisition for the car should be around xmas time :)

Hehe thanks :)

Yeah that's the plan, not for a while yet though. As soon as I can afford to, I wanna restore the GT and run it for a while! Insuring a conversion is expensive so it's definitely a while off. What some people have done is splice the EP82 engine loom into the NA loom; but what I wanna do is use Glanza dials and stalks, meaning that I'll need the engine and dash loom for a glanza too! Not sure if it's all plug and play though, doubt it! :)

• 1 month later...

Amjad, Is a RARB easy to fit, im seriously concidering about getting one. Also does the poly bushes for the front make any diffrence?

Do you still have thhat dent in the front wing? If so, you should try and get one from Liam before its scraped!!