★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol dunno if you saw the other thread? But anyhow, gotta see what converted N/A insurance is like, how much money I can save through uni, and if I can secure a summer job next year! Possibility of next year, but probably more likely 2012 (hopefully not!)

lol should be good when its done anyway lol, im hoping to get mine done while im off over xmas at lthe latest, but anytime before then is fine by me lol

im just gunna run it in on a ct9 for then tho, then save up for a nice big ole turbo for summer time shows :) lol

Thanks man, as did yours, it was too shiney! Literally, kept reflecting the sun into my cam when I was taking pics! :)

LOL!! everyone was commenting on how shiny she was and the funny thing was i didnt even get the polish out. :)

Nice result, more than a JDM 4EFE :)

and about turbocharging it.....all i gta say is Uni is damn expensive....my bros in 17 grand debt and hes doing his final year this year

lol im just sayin think about it but still your cars awsome

Cheers for the comments people! ;)

good meeting you mate car looked mega at MMRR!

This is one sweet ride an nice to meet you Amjad :D

Was great to finally meet you dude!

Car was mint :D

Good to meet you guys too, had a nice nosey round your cars and they looked even better than your photos!

car lookd super shineyy on saturday but u got a bit jolly when u drove mine lol

Hehe you can say that again, much appreciated man it was awesome! Sorry again about the dint :D

Nice result, more than a JDM 4EFE :D

and about turbocharging it.....all i gta say is Uni is damn expensive....my bros in 17 grand debt and hes doing his final year this year

lol im just sayin think about it but still your cars awsome

Yeah I'm well happy with the figure, much more than I was expecting!

Yup all my mates at uni have been telling me I'm gonna be skint lol! Trying to save up as much as I can before I start as I'm full-time at the moment, then see how the next year goes. If I can secure a job again from June>Sept next year I MAY just be able to get it done, but I think it's safer to say it'll be done in 2012!

I think the conversion would be worth doing, because despite not having spent thousands on the car compared to other people, I have spent a significant amount of time, effort and money on her. If I was to buy a Glanza I'd have to find a decent one, do a lot of the same mods again or transfer them over, and then would be stuck with an N/A not worth selling (which I'd then have to tax & keep on the road too!) Appreciate the input though bro & thanks!

Amjad can you make a quick summary of engine mods you have done to get that power? and please tell me you got a dyno video!

Yeah not much to be honest Chris lol!

- Apex'i Filter w/Alloy induction pipe & Cold air feed

- Corolla inlet manifold

- 2" Cat-Back Exaust system (Straight through)

I have taken a video but my camera has a crappy microphone B)

Not really any updates recently, but I'll be uploading my Vid and Pics from Saturday's meet at MM as soon as I can! MOT is the next job methinks, and then the joy of paying Road Tax lol :)

Thats an awesome figure then, especially just with basic mods! i wonder how much extra a mani and decat would make? i think well over 90, mabye a 100 with a thinner headgasket, perfect timing, and mabye a remap if its possible?

And about converting it, you also wont lose all the hard work you put into it, it would still be green, and you know the years you have kept it you have looked after it!

Just keep saving, and try not too spend it on booze at uni :)

Chris

Well its funny you mention that! Both Ryan Lang & Rob Bower has Stainless mani back systems including decats and I achieved a higher figure than both, which is why I was so surprised/happy! ;)

Haha I don't drink or go clubbing so I guess I'm off to a decent start? :)

Well that sounds wrong doesnt it? obviously it loses too much back pressure with the mani. next step for you is to drill out your current cat, buy a new one and see if theres any difference when its fitted or not?

And there you go then, you will be loaded compared to the other losers :)