★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

WOWW ive never seen those lights before, they look like the polo lights. What is 'PD'? apose to the normal TDi?

and get the 25th annaverary headlights cause they are black inside anyway.

My plan was to get the 25th anna rear spliter and side skirts w/ R32 front and a LCR splitter

And for £5k as well!

Sounds good to me! The PD TDis in them would make them pretty swift!

I can't wait to buy these lights when I get a Golf :thumbsup:

That along with the VW badge replaced with a smaller one from a Sharan, the other badges removed, MK5 wiper & an optional spoiler sounds like a win :rolleyes:

Then black headlights (DIY lol) an LCR splitter for the front and lowering the car, should look pretty sweet I reckon, got it all planned already see :thumbsup:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I've only ever seen those lights on one Golf, and that's hundreds of miles away from me :thumbsup:

Here's your answer :rolleyes:

Don't wanna bother with Anni headlights, they'll be pricey when I could do the job myself for a tenner!

Yeah the rear Anni lip is lush but I don't like the front one :thumbsup:

I'm in two minds about getting different bumpers/skirts & lips as my Mum will be driving the car and might damage it :p

yh i kinda get it now, looks like im going to be looking for a TDi PD 115 now :thumbsup:

yh i forgot its your mums lol, then just keep the original splitters and paint them the colour of the car because most of them are not the same as the car colour

I just went out and i saw those light but the insides were black not red, so it didn't look as good

Yeah I've only ever seen those lights on one Golf, and that's hundreds of miles away from me :thumbsup:

Here's your answer :p

Don't wanna bother with Anni headlights, they'll be pricey when I could do the job myself for a tenner!

Yeah the rear Anni lip is lush but I don't like the front one :rolleyes:

I'm in two minds about getting different bumpers/skirts & lips as my Mum will be driving the car and might damage it B)

yh i kinda get it now, looks like im going to be looking for a TDi PD 115 now :thumbsup:

yh i forgot its your mums lol, then just keep the original splitters and paint them the colour of the car because most of them are not the same as the car colour

I just went out and i saw those light but the insides were black not red, so it didn't look as good

Looks nowhere near as good! I love the red one's because they look OEM and modernise the back end a lot!

I think the GT TDis are fully colour coded? Or maybe just the front valance is black I think?

6P2s FTW!!! We need our own little sections at JAE and the MM meet mate :thumbsup: We defiantly need some pics together!!

Won't be at JAE but for MM, it's a go! For definite! :rolleyes:

Right so with the weather getting hotter, I started to feel the heat soak with the Induction kit so I'm switching back to the K&N Panel.

I've been reading up on the Golf MKIV forums about a popular mod they do; smoothing out the inside of the airbox and removing any restriction to flow of air. I haven't seen anyone else do it on a Starlet so thought it might be worth a shot!

I used pliers to snap out all the plastic grid lines that stick out inside the airbox, then smooth it off with a dremel tool and then with sandpaper. Haven't tried the airbox out yet, may not notice a difference, but it can't get worse can it? A few pics..

Lower section of airbox (also drilled for extra cold air feed)

You can see on the top in the middle, I cut about 1 inch of plastic away where the air comes in from the snorkel feed, now the airflow will be directly up to the filter rather than hitting the piece of plastic.

IMG00541-20100609-1923.jpg

Top section

IMG00542-20100609-1923.jpg

Again

IMG00544-20100609-1924.jpg

Also got my spoiler light wired up, it's works as a sidelight which was a nice surprise! :D Are all Glanzas like this?

Still can't find which wire to tap into for the reverse lights though :)

Sidelights on

IMG00533-20100604-2136.jpg

Random picture taken by some dude at a local cruise :)

Swansea2.jpg

Oh hai!

IMG00511-20100530-1556.jpg

IMG00523-20100530-1600.jpg

These wheels look Ah-mazing in the metal, and brakes are crazy big! :D

IMG00515-20100530-1557.jpg

Look how small my EP is compared to the GT-R lol

IMG00519-20100530-1558.jpg

like the work mate, you really getting the hang of this.

got some books for you 2 get and have a read. g.bell- proformance tunning naturl asperated engines, published by haynes. and cylinder heads by peter burgess speed pro series. can get thm both from demon tweeks. thn you got all the info at your finger tips.

Great parking, then again i would if i had a car worth that much :p

Haha I sometimes park like that :D

like the work mate, you really getting the hang of this.

got some books for you 2 get and have a read. g.bell- proformance tunning naturl asperated engines, published by haynes. and cylinder heads by peter burgess speed pro series. can get thm both from demon tweeks. thn you got all the info at your finger tips.

Cheers Chris! :o

Sounds good, but I'm not looking at tuning the car too much anymore, I'm hoping to be rolling in a Turbo in 2-3 years so I need to start putting cash aside!

Did you get my PM I sent you a while back?

Nice one guys

:) @ Ryan

I'll probably just wire it as a brake light, but it looks pretty cool at night as it is (not too bright until you brake)!

Haven't managed to fit the Airbox yet, been working/revising for 9 days straight now, and will still be up until next week :)

Hopefully when I get a day off next week I'll fit it, and have a go at spraying inside of the headlights to match the indicators! :)

Ryan I think you take the clips off then put it in the oven at like 150C? Don't quote me on that, I need to look it up on google or something lol

Phil, yeah they get brighter! I wouldn't have them on brake mode as a sidelight! lol :)

You are right they are LED and it definitely works properly, I don't think it'll fail MOT like this as they light up dim on sidelight mode :)