★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh same with mine, when you get the foot down it roars :(

yeh mines a decat but he said ill probably have to go back for 1 before my mot :) piece of crap lmao

dont want 1 put in tbh he said it'd be 180 quid to do, and mine was 269 quid plus an extra 60 for the manifold to be fitted

and you've gotta let it settle for a while before the proper sound comes through havent ou? like a bedding in period

love it mate been looking forward for pics lol

stickers are cool liking the mr sparkle exhaust looks mint aswell mate

keep it up

i was being serious when i asked you for a swop....... :)

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Makes it all the effort worthwhile! :)

lookin amazing now mate, loving the exhaust, i think the lights look better with the filters left in imo

Mark

Thanks Mark, I'll get a poll up tomorrow to see what everyone thinks on the lights!

looks amazing mate, done the green eps proud! :D

haha i wanted to get a mr sparkle sticker!

Nice one Lee! Your's will look even better once it's sprayed up! :(

Funny you mention that, I was gonna buy the N/A tuning stickers :p

yeh same with mine, when you get the foot down it roars :)

yeh mines a decat but he said ill probably have to go back for 1 before my mot ;) piece of crap lmao

dont want 1 put in tbh he said it'd be 180 quid to do, and mine was 269 quid plus an extra 60 for the manifold to be fitted

and you've gotta let it settle for a while before the proper sound comes through havent ou? like a bedding in period

Woahh £180 for a cat? Is it a sports one? won't it be cheaper if you put flanges onto your old cat section?

Dunno about the bedding in really, I kept the old backbox which was obviously run in, but do stainless pipe section tend to bed in too? If so I can't wait hehe! :D

Slow down man!!! your leaving me behind :)

looks beautiful mate, go for a 98 spec front 96 looks poo poo lol :p

eeeeeeee amjad! tbh it will still be special because its green!!!!!! :)

Hehe well let's see what you've been upto then!

And thanks! I wanted to go for a '98 front, but after seeing THIS, I figured the bumper looks a bit bare/high/odd without the lip lol

If I do go ahead with the front, it won't be for a while..uni will be expensive ;)

love it mate been looking forward for pics lol

stickers are cool liking the mr sparkle exhaust looks mint aswell mate

keep it up

i was being serious when i asked you for a swop....... :D

Lol I still don't know whether that's sarcasm or not! :(

Back end is perfect now mate looks stunning :D

Thanks Lew I can't get enough of it!

Sorry for the delay, but I've uploaded the pics of the LEDs! :)

Here's a few to show the comparison of what I went from..

36 LED "Globe" light vs Regular Incandescent bulb

IMG00400-20100507-2116.jpg

As you can see the LED is disappointing, even though the light up time is lightening quick compared to the stock bulb

36 LED "Globe" light vs 13 "SMD LED" bulb

IMG00401-20100507-2118.jpg

The SMD is much brighter than the regular LED bulb as you can see, and is even smaller!

Fully SMD-ed

IMG00402-20100507-2120.jpg

And JDM sidelights...again using SMDs of course :)

IMG00455-20100513-2114.jpg

^I think that displays best just quite how bright these badboys are ;)

Two pics after machine polishing

IMG00450-20100513-2027.jpg

IMG00452-20100513-2027.jpg

Gonna finish giving it a layer of Collinite wax tomorrow ready for Saturday!

Also hoping to:

- Repaint calipers

- Fit the new Toyos!

- Pull my finger out and wire the bloody spoiler/reverse lights :(

wow those SMD's are really powerful!

have you wired the back lights JDM style or did you just put your rear fog lights on :)

that looks really shiny...did that person in Nottingham ever come back to you about working over your car to get rid of all of the dents?

Anup

do me sideways that is properly mint!!!! how lush is the glanza bum and spoiler in that green!!! really likin this alot.

also, i am really liking the decals, normally it wouldnt really be my thing, but you have a real nice mix of colours that just makes a gerat feature in that corner of the rear window!!!!

top work that man! top work indeed! very very cool!

Phil.

told my bro to keep an eye out for this, hes goin up in his buddys aygo because a taxi driver wrote off his mk1 gti lol and hes got this as a courtesy car but i told him to keep an eye out for the stand in general

Them LEDS are awesome mate, ill defo be banging a order in for some of them when mines all back and running fine again.

Bloody loving this thing at the minute mate, its making me want mine back to normal big time!!

Many thanks for all the kind words people! I never thought this car would appeal to as many people as it has done, which is really nice :D

wow those SMD's are really powerful!

have you wired the back lights JDM style or did you just put your rear fog lights on :D

that looks really shiny...did that person in Nottingham ever come back to you about working over your car to get rid of all of the dents?

Anup

Yeah they're quite bright even during the day! Yes, yes they are wired properly lol

I didn't end up ringing them, been spending too much on the car recently :)

Will get in contact with them though at some point & get it done!

do me sideways that is properly mint!!!! how lush is the glanza bum and spoiler in that green!!! really likin this alot.

also, i am really liking the decals, normally it wouldnt really be my thing, but you have a real nice mix of colours that just makes a gerat feature in that corner of the rear window!!!!

top work that man! top work indeed! very very cool!

Phil.

Thanks Phil! I love your car, so if you like mine I must be doing something right :D

I didn't want to get like, just white decals or something, instead I went for a range of colours which I reckon pulls it off quite well

told my bro to keep an eye out for this, hes goin up in his buddys aygo because a taxi driver wrote off his mk1 gti lol and hes got this as a courtesy car but i told him to keep an eye out for the stand in general

Did he see the stand then? :D

Them LEDS are awesome mate, ill defo be banging a order in for some of them when mines all back and running fine again.

Bloody loving this thing at the minute mate, its making me want mine back to normal big time!!

Yeah it's a must do, they'd look swish in the Reflet's too B)

Have you heard anything back about that JDM 4efe yet?

loving the leds mate ive got some in mine they look much better. I was being seriuos mate no sarcasism im up for a swop if you are lol : )

Wow! I didn't expect that!

To be honest, a month or two ago I would seriously have considered it, but I'm loving it more than ever now :D :D

Seen this yesterday looks sweeeet :D

Nice one Craig!

I liked yours before, but in the metal it's on another level! :D

Well the journey to Japfest yesterday certainly loosened up the exhaust even more! It's realllly loud now :D

I've taken a video of the exhaust but it's from a few days ago, so isn't as loud as it is now! I'll get that up in a bit along with a little I picked up from the scrappy's the other day, so watch this space :)