★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just some clean pics ;)

(You can now see I have a grille, rather than a dirty great hole :))

Spot the difference :D

IMG00480-20100523-1545.jpg

IMG00481-20100523-1546.jpg

IMG00482-20100523-1546.jpg

IMG00483-20100523-1546.jpg

IMG00484-20100523-1546.jpg

IMG00488-20100523-1721.jpg

IMG00489-20100523-1721.jpg

IMG00492-20100523-1722.jpg

IMG00493-20100523-1723.jpg

IMG00496-20100523-1724.jpg

IMG00497-20100523-1724.jpg

IMG00500-20100523-1727.jpg

Cosmetically it won't be changing much for a while, but I'm planning on this lot next:

- Genuine Glanza Wind Deflectors

- Earthing Kit

- Possibly a 4efte/1st Gen 4efe inlet manifold & Glanza Throttle body

- Doing something a bit more eye catching with the Rocker Cover

- Spraying the inside of the headlights to match the '98 style indicators

The build will be slowing now, as I've got loads of stuff to buy for uni.

Also replacing Mum's Megane with a MK4 Golf GT TDi asap, which will be getting a few mods done to it too :D

haha noiiice, hows the work going dude?

Good, thanks for asking! ;)

It gets mental from like 11-3 then goes quite and gets a bit boring lol

Love it dude, think it will suit a de-wiper very nicely :D

Thanks man :)

I'm thinking Yaris wiper with an aero blade because I use mine quite a lot! :D

alrite matey? how the car coming along now?

mines been off the road for a few days because i couldnt afford tax, ill be down prospeed again tuesday but in my brothers civic because hes gotta have a cat put in for his mot

if your not doin anything pop down for an hour or something?

Looks great as usual :p

im looking forward to see how the headlights go, ull have to split them first rite?

ooo im actually looking into a Golf I've TDI (90 or 100), whats your plans? :)

Firstly thank you to everyone for the kind words, I seriously never thought this car would get the kind of reception/feedback it's getting now!

Sounds corny but I had a really proud moment the other day, I was driving along and noticed a stock white N/A driving behind me. The dude was trying to keep up with me and was actually taking snaps on his phone for a good mile lol! :)

awesome! i love this project!

in the future some tasty skirts, and i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a duck-arse done in this green, would look awesome!!!

keep up the great work dude!

Phil.

I may go ahead with some skirts in the future but will probably leave it there! If it had an fte I would go all out on the bodywork; '98 spec front & lip and ducktail/rear lip combo!

I don't think I'll do the front Glanza conversion now as I've recently ofund out I'll be able to insure a Glanza in 2-3years! So as long as I'm not too skint in uni, I'll be putting money aside towards that :p

i use my wiper quite abit aswell B) must be the welsh weather :p

You said it lol

Love it mate, actually properly love it.

You've done a cracking job of making her your own mate, and i honestly cannot wait to see it in the metal one day.

I really do appreciate it Liam, I can't wait to see your car either! I will be at the MM meet! B)

alrite matey? how the car coming along now?

mines been off the road for a few days because i couldnt afford tax, ill be down prospeed again tuesday but in my brothers civic because hes gotta have a cat put in for his mot

if your not doin anything pop down for an hour or something?

PM on the way!

Not been doing anything as I'm getting paid for 1 1/2 months work at the end of this month, so may be one or two updates after that..

Looks great as usual :p

im looking forward to see how the headlights go, ull have to split them first rite?

ooo im actually looking into a Golf I've TDI (90 or 100), whats your plans?

Yeah they'll have to be split! I'm a bit busy for the next few weeks but hoping to have it done by the beginning of July..that's if I don't forget about it lol

As for the Golf, need to sell the Megane first! Gonna wait 'til after exams so I have time for viewings etc, but hoping to buy a GT TDi 130. Gutting thing is I found a minter; Indigo Blue 5dr with Recaros, 17"s, factory tints, winter pack and FSH & 57,000 miles!

I LOVE THIS CAR B)

Why thank you B)

In the last picture is that a dent in you're wing? :)

Thanks for pointing it out Dan lol :p

And for £5k as well!

Sounds good to me! The PD TDis in them would make them pretty swift!

I can't wait to buy these lights when I get a Golf :)

That along with the VW badge replaced with a smaller one from a Sharan, the other badges removed, MK5 wiper & an optional spoiler sounds like a win :p

Then black headlights (DIY lol) an LCR splitter for the front and lowering the car, should look pretty sweet I reckon, got it all planned already see :p

Loving the car mate, looks minty fresh! I reckon a set of gloss Black or Anthracite Speedlines would make this THE perfect N/A!! It's a close run thing between yours and Liams one in my opinion, but Liam's dont count because its Glanza-fronted :thumbsup:

Looking sweet dude!

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Loving the car mate, looks minty fresh! I reckon a set of gloss Black or Anthracite Speedlines would make this THE perfect N/A!! It's a close run thing between yours and Liams one in my opinion, but Liam's dont count because its Glanza-fronted :rolleyes:

Looking at the pics again bud, I'm actually amazed at that paintwork!

Really is a credit to all your hard work! :p

THANKS! "THE perfect N/A"?! :thumbsup:

There are definitely more worthy contenders but I'm SO happy you like it that much! B)

I was considering Speedlines but then it would be too much like Liam's car, which IS gorgeous, but I don't want to copy it!

I was also thinking of MR2 wheels since they go so cheap, and are light that's a maybe..I wouldn't have bought them myself, but the wheels I have now; I'm happy with them since they have been refurbed! Advan SA-3s would be amazing (prob my favourite wheels bar Rays 4-5s), but I'll probably get those or some GT3s when I get a Glanza

And yeah, the mopping really brought the paintwork back up to scratch, in those pics I only washed it! I haven't hand polished it since it was mopped but I gotta try and find the time so go over it with some SRP after exams..