★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

First handling mod I'd recommend is the RARB, it's nothing short of incredible! And a perfect combo with a rear strut brace! The most difficult part is just getting the drilling right, after that it's all just bolt up! I don't think I could've done it without a ramp/pit though!

I haven't fitted the bushes yet since I haven't had a chance when I've come home briefly, I finidh uni this week so will hopefully get a chance to fit them soon! Liam fitted some to his so give him a shout! Anti-Lift Kit is also a must-do mod, steering provides so much more confidence afterwards seriously! Wanna get me some camber bolts too!

Thanks man never thought of that, just gave him a shout on FB now

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, is the next handling mod im thinking of getting. I want to try and make the handling as best as i can.

Fair enough, when you fit them report back because i would like to see if they make much diffrence.

No problem man. :)

Believe me what you wanna do with NAs is make it a handling machine! Then you can have the choice to drop in a fte or swap all the parts over :(

Will update it in here, it's been doing my head in that I haven't got it on already! Every time I've been back it's just been forking cold/raining so I didn't bother :)

I can guarantee that an Anti-Lift Kit will make a more drastic improvement though!

• 3 weeks later...

Finally after the snow/ice/rain has disappeared so I got a chance to fit my Genuine Glanza Wind Deflectors ;)

Quite happy with this little finishing touch! I was planning to buy Liam_D's Glanza bumper but decided spending so much on a Glanza front end conversion wouldn't be worth it seeing as I'm planning to run the GT in a short while! Have got on last majorish exterior mod planned soon though :lol:

Pics aren't great but they do the job ;)

02a417b4.jpg

2488a4d1.jpg

5914b12c.jpg

And treated myself to a private plate

0faa45a6.jpg

Also ordered some Pink IDWORKZ stickers from Idrees, and a few custom stickers from Stick2it (Josheyboy006) which should be coming through the post soon! He's done an awesome job at a top price, I highly recommend checking out his work!

Thanks for the comments guys! ^_^

Holy insomniac batman! Nice new sig too! Wind deflectors look epic, I kinda want 5 door ones but not sure if they'd go :p, cars coming along nicely, can't wait till you get that plate on!

Shafz.

Find some, you have contacts in the right places! :p

you sooooo should have put money nito something other than that plate haha,

spill on the one last major exterior mod :)

You already know what it is so sssh! Not THAT major but it is for me, will finish off the car imo!

Got the stickers from Josheyboy006 today!

5886afae.jpg

e9c29846.jpg

He kindly designed me a version of this, but with EP inside!

5ff52711.jpg

50b98d32.jpg

And all fitted

f451b9c3.jpg

a28d5208.jpg

Amjad

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Amjad man, what headlight bulbs are you using? Are they any good? I know you upgraded them anywhos!

One of my headlight bulbs has gone so i'm fecking annoyed!

Where do I get them also, and how much?

Cheers, Sam.

Nice one for the comments guys, appreciate it as always! :D

Loving the stickers dude, look ace :D

And wheeeey finally got some wind deflectors :D

Haha yeah took long enough eh :thumbsup:

glad you got them even with all the postmen pissing about lol :(

Nice one mate, yeah they turned up soon after thanks again for the stickers!

Hey Amjad man, what headlight bulbs are you using? Are they any good? I know you upgraded them anywhos!

One of my headlight bulbs has gone so i'm fecking annoyed!

Where do I get them also, and how much?

Cheers, Sam.

Hey Sam, I'm currently running Quad LED Sidelights and H4 Hi/Lo Beam 8000K HIDs

The beam does need a bit of adjustment on one side but I think the adjuster is broken :D

I do love them though, I don't get flashed all the time and they are a worthwhile upgrade for driving on unlit/country roads! :p

Yeah its really simple! All you do it plug the Ballasts/Bulbs in with the relays (instructions should be included) and then just connect up an earth or two, job done! :thumbsup:

I got mine from HIDs-Direct, as they are the more expensive H4 Hi/Lo kits, I wanted to buy tem from the UK so I get a warranty! :(

• 2 weeks later...