Hey guys and girls.

Something me and Asad started a while back, And I have been working on it little and often. So far its only models from other countries. I'm still working on the colour chart, and i'm still working on the options list etc etc.

Currently its only for the EP9* series (91, 95..) but I will set to work on an EP8* series guide when my exams are over.

So heres what we have so far.

ULTIMATE EP9* Series Guide

Comments and Critisisms Welcome.

Galliano

All just watch and learn as such. Going through Autoscout, Marktplaats and the likes.

Just need to add pictures for two or three models as soon as I find them :surrender:

Nice one lad, that will help a lot of folks out.

If you need any stock brochure images let me know. Might make it look a little more professional to have the official Toyota pictures. :surrender:

Jay

That would be great Jay if you could upload the nice ones? A good range of colours would be awesome too :unsure:

Thanks

I've been thinkin of somethin like that for a few years now man!!! thats awesome!!!

a minor note tho, the Solida didnt come with blak plastic bumpers, mine is a Solida underneath and she had colour coded bumpers, colour coded handles, colour coded mirros, colour coded centre consol and power steering. and the wheel trims that are on the first Netherlands picture u posted.

also, theres a GLS near my work, i believe it also has chrome rear window trim and chrome mud guard trim. u also missed out the Mica Blue Metallic colour (code: 8L5) which is what mine is, the salmon pink colour, and the dark navy of Geo's.

i also notice that the Australian models have twin reversing lights that the UK spec dont have.

freakin awesome work dude! glad to see this finally happen!

Phil.

Guest Enzo

thanx iwan :surrender:

@ Phil thats the whole point of the wiki, you should be able to edit it to show this :unsure:

ive already did one round of editing on it added a few bits here and there

Gal....mate ive missed out on alot ill chat to you on msn when i get my laptop back

No CD model pictures???? :surrender: they also had elec sunroof and the SR/CD (think one or two other UK models did too) came with wired rear parcel shelf (2x 10w fujitsu siemen speakers)

Top job mate, it`ll be a masterpiece when were done :unsure: