• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking good matey ;) will defo have you some pics of the rear bumper tomorrow mate as i need to update my build thread anyway so it give's me the execuse to take some fresh pics of my car.. keep it up buddy :)

lmfao it does look terrible in person dude :) want an angled 1 anyway, and can use the backbox when i go turbo anyway dude ;)

and cheers micky, the part that needs to be cut out is really noticable anyway dude, but pics of the shape and sizes would be wicked bud :)

That Jam rear looks awesome dude! Will look even better once sprayed up and meshed up.

Also give Jade your Exhaust and you buy mine instead?? ;) Mine has quite a nice angle to it. And its also pretty shiny :)

Why not get a custom one made up? jap angle 3.5" should be spot on!

Oh, and that rear end of yours is going to look fine B)

TT

i hope you mean the car you cheeky minx B) haha

and that what i plan on doing dude :) but wont be til the end of feb mps, but i wont have it sprayed until then so its all good

because im a funny mofo i managed to win myself some ninja shine stickers, but my funnyness has come back to haunt me, because i definitely dont have a ninja shine worthy car :/

suppose i'd best get cleaning then :/ lol

ninjashine.jpg

oh yeah, check the mouse out haha