Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm liking the TRD bits, i would love a set too but at the moment the money could be well spent elsewhere. They cost a bloody lot especially when they aren't even real carbon. :p

They so are real carbon fibre! They'd have to be - it wouldn't be right for me to have x-rated dreams about them otherwise!!!!!!!

yeah fogdog has seen the back of the centre consol, its CF laid over the plastic.

and no im not takin it off to take pics to prove it!

sicaln u make me cry sometimes! your determined to financially ruin me with this damn car!

Phil.

Lol fair enough,prove it! :p

The only reason i doubt its real cf is because I've seen one of the TRD bonnet scoops that was really badly faded, which real cf wouldn't do.

Anyway they still look quality and I'm probably wrong! :p

The only reason i doubt its real cf is because I've seen one of the TRD bonnet scoops that was really badly faded, which real cf wouldn't do.

Really???? ;) :p:p:p:p

Wallace, as above its carbon overlay, have a look at the back of one to see for yourself. The bonnet vents are probably the same, but being exposed to the elements dont last too long (it's prob not the thickest stuff in the world).

It's obviously far more for visual presentation than anything. even if you wanted the whole lot carbon dipped, it'd still cost a pretty penny to have it done well. jdm rarity costs at the end of the day (dont get me started about your wheels :p).

thanks gang, comments are much appreciated.

@Rick, i can only try dude :p ;)

i aint fussed if the cf is overlay or fake or wot (tho it is overlay, ill proove it if i ever remove the centre panel for any reason, i.e. new cd player), when i saw ecks advertisin them i fell in love with them, simple as that :p:D :D :D:p :P :D

Phil.

we follow our hearts mate, you can't be blamed for that, if we don't, we'd all be the bloody same!!! :p

Kudos for being different matey, she's coming along nicely. If you need ANYTHING else, seriously, just ask, i'll do you a credit if you want :p hahaha ;)

Wallace, as above its carbon overlay, have a look at the back of one to see for yourself. The bonnet vents are probably the same, but being exposed to the elements dont last too long (it's prob not the thickest stuff in the world).

It's obviously far more for visual presentation than anything. even if you wanted the whole lot carbon dipped, it'd still cost a pretty penny to have it done well. jdm rarity costs at the end of the day (dont get me started about your wheels :p).

Meh fair enough. I'm just jealous anyway, I'll prob try an get a set when i have enough money to make my interior a bit nicer.

I didn't mean to offend you mate, as i said i think they look sweet too and if i could have afforded them at the time I'd of had them off ecks and foggy would of had to get his dirty thrills at my house instead! :p :P ;)

no no dont worry wallace no offence was taken dont worry, we all have different tastes even if u didnt like them!

@ecks, once again man thanks very much for the parts, i couldnt be happier with them, they are so mint, I've already yapped at my mum and gf for almost touchin them!!!! and thanks for the offer to help wit other parts, hopefully when i clear this back log of debt i can look into th next mods.

Phil.

anything to help bud, its hit or miss really as alot is personal taste these days, you're obviously chuffed, so thats all that matters, wallace is just getting bitter in his old age :p bloody students :p

you coming to the mainland for any events this year? i'll come over for a beer and a chat if so, think you're going JAE aint you.

• 3 weeks later...