Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry Phil forgot to mention when the people put it on theyr put the bolt on the wrong way round so I've gotta cut it off, and i need a replacement before i can do that - and seeing as i dont have a car gettin g a replacement is pretty difficult sorry bro soon i promise im gna drop the price loooow

GMac...FUCK CLEAN AFF!!! i wouldnt let them dicks near any of my car stuff at all!!!! not even a dirty rag that I've used to wipe bird shit off. and if Sport and Spares say the puncture is too nasty to repair then y would i lt those yahoos near it!!!! fuck GMAc, twerps! i'd rather by a decent new tire than go near them!

turns out there is still a cat there, i didnt know that! my bad!

@Si, amte dont worry i was only messin man, u know im in NO rush for it anyway, and u ont need to worry about the price, we'll sort it when we see wot condition its in.

Phil.

ok...got my wheel back, they decided just to patch it, so only cost me £3.50 woohoo!!!!!

some nice parts comin for her next week all bein well....those of u who keep up to date on all the new posts will know wot im on about.

still undecided as to my wheels, may hold on to them for this season and do the other plans first i think, we'll see.

Phil.

some parts should be wingin their way to me in the next day or two all bein well, parts that i really cant afford right now :D:p but ah well :D :D

TRD carbon Interior panels from Ecksjay, many thanks for a MOST reasonable deal on them mate, very much appreciated! I can recommend ecks to deal with guys and gals, reasonable chap he is under that feisty felching hat!!!!!!!!!!!

Whiteline Panhard rod and a sexy copy of the EPC from SiCaln - again, MOST reasonable to do business with, thanks mate, im sure our other parts will show up some day!!!! when we'er old and grey no doubt!

Phil.

Happy to help buddy, all in a days work for upstanding citizens such as yourself.

They'll be send out in the next few days so you should expect em shortly after, defo get pics up once they're installed because i'm GAGGING to see them fitted. yummy yum yum yum.

also, rip that cat out. ;]

Sorry ecks man i was at work when they arrived and have been at work pretty much ever since.

Cup holder arrived today...i agree with Nordonian its not the greatest thing in the world but like cuppa soup it'll fill a hole!!!! runners arnt great on it but i dont permit drinkin in the car anyway so its just to tidy things up!

To Do List:

Fit cup holder

Fit TRD centre consol panel

Fit Panhard rod

Some new rear brake shoes are required also

Thats about it for now folks, maybe get those bits fitted later today when mark gets home and will get some snaps!!!

as ecks says those TRD bits are sssssssssssssssssssssssspanking!

Phil.

here ya go man, this was the add for them from ecksjay

clicky click click-click

Hopefully fit it later on, fog light switch may prove a bastard tho as its fitted to my current panel with super glue and self tapin screws and theres no prayer im puttin those near my CF panel!! ;) :p

Phil.