Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they are on the way nath mate if i ever get her back!! :p:D :D :p

Car was MEANT to be ready on wed, then Thursday nite!! BUT GUESS WOT!!!! IT WASNT!!!!! the foglight switch from rick wasnt a straight plug in job as it wasnt from a starlet, so it wasnt fittin right, and it also needs a relay as it aint a relay switch. the rear fog from rich probably wont pass MOT as its too small apparently. AND the fucking alarm didnt come with the ultrasonic sensors as APPARENTLY they're movin away from them back to some box thing they tried YEARS ago but had problems with, twats. but its psih so my sparky is gettin the ultrasonic sensors sent in to fit them aswell!

all this hassle, its everytime i have somethin done to the damn thing! the only good thing is the cluster seems to be workin ok. all it needs is new leds. so HOPEFULLY she SHOULD be ready around diner time tonight!! i wont hold my breath as no doubt some part wont arrive! :p ;) :p :P :pB):rolleyes:

Phil.

Pantz!

How hard it is to get a relay? Maplin has so many they actaully sell them.

And what's the craic with the alarm - surely the alarm kit comes in a box, and all the parts work together. Why would the guy installing it try to use different parts?

I've just been through all your thread Phil, some awesome progress dude!

On one of the first few pages you said something like 'I've been wanting an induction kit for ages' - Sort it out!

Well i picked out some of my favourite pics:

DSCN0462.jpg

DSCN0463.jpg

DSCN0468.jpg

DSCN0481.jpg

DSCN0486.jpg

DSCN0489.jpg

DSCN0525.jpg

;) :p :P :lol::) nice one Idrees mate!!!!

Ok got her on friday, been busy since then so this is the first I've got a chance to get online.

Front fog/cruise lights are sorted, SR cluster is fitted (2rev counters is BLINGGGGGGGGGG), rear fog ISNT on as i need to see the MOT centre about it first, and cobra alarm/immobilser fitted.

Gave her a bit of a clean sat and yesterday, heres the evidence. as u can see that front decal needs replaced as the white writing under TOYOTA has had to come off as it was peelin off.

How stone chipped is my splitter...bastard!!!!

Exhausts were polished after the photos were taken. Blue LEDs to be fitted to cluster today all bein well. Xenon bulbs in the post (thanks for the link Muddyell). front fogs still need angled down abit, pointin up a wee bit too much, they are brighter than a mofo!!!! they're mental!!!! some people have commented that i should leave the rear fog as it is as they really like it, apparently they think it breaks up the gap between the two exhausts and its cool because i have twin exits, with only one it would look pish....not sure yet, small one probably wont be MOT worthy as its too small...damn i hate MOT!

DSCN0669.jpg

DSCN0676.jpg

DSCN0670.jpg

DSCN0675.jpg

DSCN0672.jpg

DSCN0674.jpg

DSCN0678.jpg

As i say, LEDs and bulbs are next to be sorted, then a couple of things from SiCaln :p ;) probably be puttin Konigs back on after my advanced drivin test, but most MAJOR work will have to wait til after insurance, alarm and uni is paid off. maybe do some wee bits now and then, we'll see how it all pans out.

Phil.

Fogs look such a smart addition dude :)

Everything is really coming together well!

And I appreciate the colour of your car even more now ;))

I'll be the happy owner of 2 rev counters soon as well hehe :lol:

What gauges do you have in the pillar pods again bro?

Might be investing in some myself in time.

Nice Work!

Joz

cheers gang! tacho stays because it illuminates the whole inside of the car lol plus it has a shift light!! and looks cool with the pillar gauges. and would leave holes in my dash! :lol::) the 2 counters dont QUITE read the same tho, close but not quite!

Pilar gauges are volts and oil pressure (a bastard).

i know fog dog, but if u think about the OLD lenses on my car the fog light was a big long strip, but i agree at the end of the day a bulb is a bloody bulb, i'll go up to the MOT centre soon and see wot they have to say.

a mofo is WELL bright!

cleaned my grans Jazz car there because my folks are pinchin it for a few days, great wee car, pretty nippy, class sporty steerin wheel i'd have one!!!! she's the lady responsible for insurance uni and the alarm amongst many other things!!!! she is the Project Extreme EP major financial backer!!!! she rules!!!! really like her jazz, plus fog dog found some AMASING jap kits for them!

DSCN0679.jpg

DSCN0680.jpg

DSCN0682.jpg

DSCN0686.jpg

check out my hardcore homebrewed antitheft system...fuck the cobra alarm...come and have a go...if u think you're hard enough!!!!!!!

DSCN0683.jpg

DSCN0684.jpg

DSCN0685.jpg

Phil.