Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The main trouble with a replica is it won't have to tte badge on it, which is something i like about it.

Pah. I can just go round and nick them off TTE spoilers, then make a little groove on the splitter and stick it is so it sits nicely like it does on the spoiler! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DAMMIT!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i have FRIED ANOTHER fucking cluster circuit!!!! turned the lights on last nite, smelt burnin, shit my pants, looked down and YES I CANT SEE THE SR REV COUNTER!!!!!! i dont understand, its just a SINGLE led bulb that was runnin fine in the old cluster!!!! looks like time for another DIY electrical tape fix up job for Mark!!! not happy at all! waitin for other side to blow now too! makes NO sense!

Phil.

aye i may have my sparky look at it if mark cant fix it because it really pisses me off, its such a SIMPLE FUCKING thing, a single LED bulb, no more powerful then the oem bulb dammit!!!!

I'll keep the thread posted when mark looks at it!

Phil.

Not meaning to sound arsey, but there completely different the OEM, is a filament bulb it acts as a resistor limits the voltage/current across it, too much voltage/current and it blows like a fuse, LEDs have a similar approach to electricity, as crack-heads have to white powder :lol:

They take whatever they can get, even if it's too much, they really need a resistor to limit there intake, the LED bulb I got with my 2nd SR cluster had 2 mini resisitors built in

Check out this link out to get a better idea (also most of the above was pulled out of my rear so might not be 100% accurate :D )

Good luck sorting it though ;)

valid point! thanks wings mate!

OK Project News - the rear was makin annoyin noises so i had it put up on a two post lift, turned out the exhaust rubbers have sagged with age and was knockin on the axle, so i had to go get 3 new one...AT A TENER!!!!!!!!! RIP OFF BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also got a puncture, complete FUCKER because i left it in to get seen too, looks like new tire required!!! CUNT!

And while it was up on the lift i discovered wot the really annoyin rattlin was....the heat shield on the cat had rusted thro 3 bolts and was hangin by only one and rattlin like a bollox so we RIPPED IT CLEAN AAFFFFF!!!! no need for it!!!!! weight savin....of like 1g :lol: ;) ;) :D :D ;) :D:lol: :lol: :lol:

@ Simon....WHERE IS MY NEW PART FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET your HOLE IN GEAR MY LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

I thought u had no cat mate?

Or was it just the cover left over.

Hope u get them little bits sorted.

I've gotta wait til next week now for my work to be done on the car.

Joz

p.s your last post could not have been worded more extreme lol