• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh ive seen it!

it looks cool quite small isnt it!

not like the brick you got atm :p:lol::p:(

making her into a go kart hehe next thing you will be kaing all the panels off cutting off the roof and sticking 4 inch wheels on her

cheers dude!!!!

the only unfortunate side of this Adrian Flux policy is that i can no longer drive other ppls cars as axa r the only ones to offer that to under 25s...or so my old insurance place told me...which sucks!!!!

Also, they have it in their heads that i have a cat 2 alarm....even tho i TOLD them i DO NOT!!!! i PLAN to get a cat 1 one asap...so im not sure if this poilcy will stick or not....gonna have to find out, very annoyin!!! the fools just didnt listen when i said NO theres NO alarm!!! theres a bloody great CHAIN tho!!!!!!!!! and a large DOG!!!!!!! fools!

Phil.

hehe i my mates insurance went up on bike motorbike when he had an alarm which was weird

Shit dont tell me that!!! want to put a Toad on the Starlet and insurance wont like me much when i get a quote anyway :D:D:D

:D:D see thats when im gald im single!!! I can spend wotever the hell i like on my car without some woman moanin at me to spend more on her and less on the car!!! NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!! Its my car and my money!

Phil.

Someone changed their mind :DB):D