Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats minted mate, when i fitted my mani to the sr i was redlining it every where for about two weeks after that, the induction raor changes to something alot more adictive lol

Im serious about the handlin too, i know she'll never out drag very much really, but if i have my way i'll make her impossible to follow on twisty roads and roundabouts, im talkin F1 car handlin in the end baby!

thats cool as, your heading down a good route, its amazing how well the starlet handles after a few mods :)

Wow thats some awesome feedback, thanks very much guys!!!!

As for polishin her...the last time she was polished was the day before i left for JAE, I've actually just discivered in the last few weeks that the paint is in a pretty bad state which sucks as most of it is relatively new! I think there must be stones in the sponges as my bonnet and roof is badly scrtahced all over, running both length ways downhe bonnet and also across the bonnet :) ;) but i am NOT payin for ANOTHER bloody respray! a really good polish should solve most of it tho, some colour polishin and some clear polishin, wot your seein in those pics is rain water and dirt from the road, and im serious, she hasnt been washed in months now as i havnt been fit to do it. theres also a nasty scrtach on one of my tail lights, not the lense the painted bit that REALLY pissed me off when i found it but then wot are u gonna do!?!? cars get scratched, tuf crap, no ones car is 100% mark free if its used regularly.

@Geo, yeah man the induction note is alot more pleasant!!! your anti lift kit is high up on my handling list mate!!

And yes, i plan to be at JAE this yr again, I've turned down goin on another family holiday as i really wana go to JAE!!! Graeme...r u ready?? lol, its gonna be HOOJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

Please excuse my ignorance here dude (esp as i live on the same island as you lol) but how far r u from dublin?? i think P&O go from there to Wales, then its a few hrs drive to Peterborough, similar i think as fleetwood to peterborough for me, tho possibly slightly more, check AA route planner it'd tell ya! Be awesome to have u there man!

Phil.

Never ever ever wash your car!!!!!! Nothing good can come of it!!!!!!!

First of all u find more stoe chips and scratches than were there last time u washed it!!!

Then u'll find that your spotless front bumper aint so fucking spotless when u let people fit manifolds to it who dont cover up the bumper when they're workin at the fuckin car and SCRATCH THE CUNT OUT OF IT!!!!!!

And THEN, to top it all off u'll find that the letters on your new TRD front sunstrip ARE FEELING THE FUCK OFF!!! BASTARD!!!!!!!! I've had to remove the TRD Racing Development letters from it, leaving the word TOYOTA, the toyota badge at the TRD white and red block stripes!!!! Absolute fucker!!!!!!!!!! Word of warning: if u think u can go to JAE and buy a tasty bit of kit for your car...JUST DONT FUCKING BOTHER because ITS SHIT AND WILL FALL OFF AFTER ABOUT 5 WASHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End rant.

Phil.

Chill mr ranter hehe :lol::lol:

Sorry to hear bout your paintwork and decal man.

Nobodies perfect tho, not to worry.

Will you be sorting out a new sunstrip/decal for the front mate?

The official TRD ones wont peel off, maybe worth a look.

Quality decal as u can see on the one I got recently. Still be a good idea to wash it gently tho.

As for the xmas meet mate, I'll do my best lol, ignore that other post.

talk soon

Joz

Which means that us lads here like to do things legally, not insured as 1.3 CD or some shit :lol:

Do it right or not at all, but the state of the situation is shocking in ireland, with even glanzas insured as 1.3 n/a, naming no names... It dont sound like you understand the insurance side of things getting the 4efte transplant Idrees mate or maybe u do and just gonna do it anyways???

Joz

Which means that us lads here like to do things legally, not insured as 1.3 CD or some shit :lol:

Do it right or not at all, but the state of the situation is shocking in ireland, with even glanzas insured as 1.3 n/a, naming no names... It dont sound like you understand the insurance side of things getting the 4efte transplant Idrees mate or maybe you do and just gonna do it anyways???

Joz

its just not big and deffinatl not clever i couldnt agree more i couldn't agree more joz well said mate