Nanglebadgers work in progress

yes sparky mine did rub with 16s and 40mm drop. only on the rear drivers side when i had two in the back, so it is ok. think mine may of been 40mm offset and they were 7" wide so was very chunky.

but from experience lightweight 15s feel alot better all round. only when lowering on 15s the exhaust sometimes rubs over bumps.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evening all. JapHeaven meet was at Junction One in Antrim today, so Project Extreme Ep got a bit of a wash and hoover. Took some clean pics in my driveway as usual, then my neighbour offered to let me go stand in his living room baywindow to take a few pics as it looks down over my driveway, made for a couple of nice pics i thought!

Had always meant to take her to the slip at the car park just before enterin Ballygalley, so took the oppurtunity to take her out before JapHeaven to take some nice pics with the intention of enterin one or two into the calender pole dependin on peoples feedback on particular pics.

Apologies for the number but its my thread and i'll party if i want to! :(:lol::lol: Only messin, 56k have a break, have a kitkat!

DSCN0457.jpg

DSCN0458.jpg

DSCN0459.jpg

DSCN0462.jpg

DSCN0463.jpg

DSCN0464.jpg

DSCN0467.jpg

DSCN0468.jpg

DSCN0469.jpg

I call this the "Oh I do like to EP beside the seaside" photoshoot! :(

DSCN0470.jpg

DSCN0475.jpg

DSCN0476.jpg

DSCN0481.jpg

DSCN0485.jpg

DSCN0486.jpg

DSCN0487.jpg

DSCN0489.jpg

DSCN0490.jpg

Phil.

Thanks wings dude! yeah its the non-rev counter ones, im baffled as to wots goin on, i think the solenoid is on wrong, i have a spare from Scutch here that i may try, but if that dunt work i'll drop u a PM mate, thanks for the offer, i really appreciate it, well sound man!

Phil.

Cheers dude, the rock in known locally as the polar bear!

the thing with the petrol needle...it actually came from Scutch on the cloclks he sent me with the whie dials, he painted them orange for me, but when things didnt work out with the white dias i put the needles on my own clocks. At first the temp guage sat way too high but we sorted that by repositioning the needle and now works 100% perfectly again. Howvever, the petrol needle was sittin 1/4 tank too high, i.e. whenever the tank was full she sat 1/4 of a tank's worth above the 'full' level, and when empty sat at the 1/4 full mark, if your followin. And the needle was also fallin when the igntion was off which they're not meant to do. which all sounded as if (as Rick suggested) the solenoid was on at the wrong position.

So, i had the sparky look at it and he thought h had it fixed as is sittin at the 'full' level when full, and was only fallin slightly when the ignition was off, so a happy medium...however no matter how many miles i drive the petrol needle now doesnt move from the 'full' level AT ALL! Totally stuck there, so im fillin the tank up every 100 or so miles to make sure i dont run out! Its gay as fook!

At first i thought maybe the weight of the paint was causin the needle to fall when the ignition was off but i dont think its havin any affect at all as the temp and speedo are fine.

Does anyone have ANY IDEAS at all?? i think the solenoid may still be in the wrong position but damn im sick of havin to take that dash apart!

Phil.

Wat can i say....looking immaculate as ever :lol:

Loving the pics from your neighbours place really cool mate :(

That rock is the dogs mate lol some really good calendar worthy shots there :o

Keep up the good work :lol::(

When I took apart my speedometer, there was two adjustment arms to play with, I don't know what it's like for the fuel gauge but it's a thought, and are the wires plugged in properly, clean contacts etc

The light on my fuel gauge is playing up sometimes it's on, sometimes it's off, feel I got a 50/50 chance of switching it on/off with every bump!

Cheers Idree's mate!

@G yeah man im totally baffled!

Upon looking at the car in direct sunlight yesterday i have discovered that she is scored all across the bonnet and roof, and down the passenger rear wing. Now bearin in mind he bonnet and passenegr side were resprayed 3months ago im not very bloody happy. However its a fairly safe bet that its been caused by stones in the sponges - bastards!!!! So i suspect a full top to bottom polish is in order to remove (well cover) the worst of it, so multiple coats of polish are now in order. :blink: Which i dont have time to do today before i leave for dublin tomorrow...in short, BASTARD! Tho for a 1998 car she aint half bad tbh.

Phil.

Yes mate does more than reduce them i think.......... as the mitt absorbs any dirt particles etc where as the sponge just keeps them between the sponge and the car hence the scratching

Havent personally tried it yet but its gotta be worth a try :blink: