Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:DB) She's gone....to have the fog lamp fitted B) Left her in Doagh tonight til monday, couldnt wire fog light into the carat cluster, so havin to resort to a HOOOJ feestanding lamp thats bein bolted to the 10mm bolt hole in the centre of the rea bumper, its massive like but at least its dead central so wont look too bad, tho its is lloooooowwwww to the ground, could be a problem :lol:B) Think i'll be after one same as Rich's to use as a permanent fixture!!!!

My dad drove it up for me and i followed in the clio, just incase the same cops as my "speeding" incident spotted it and stopped it, and i have to say...DAMN that car looks tidy goin up the road, not bein big headed like, but its just so different to actually watch your own car from another vantage point other than behind the wheels, the brake lights are like a christmas tree! Its mad! And the speedlines look so smart in motion! Damn im glad i took the advice of this forum regarding my mods!

Phil.

Awesome mate :lol:

I always try to get a view of my starbo from another point of view lol!

Its a nice feeling so your not alone!!

After u done all the hard work, its not often you get to see it in motion after all...

Peace Out

Joz

Its actually a nice thing to do, not vain or anything lol :lol:

Its like a recorded history/archive of your EP, I have a few with TTE spec and some with all current mods...

Make a habit of it B)

Peace Out

Joz

p.s better get back to work, shitloads of college work to do :D

not in the passenger seat, get someone to film u drive from the outside, it's great seeing your car in motion B)

Yea yea Shell, I havent found anyone suitable or willing to do that for me wor B)

Peace Out

Joz

Righteeo then, rear fog lamp is on...its HUGE so its not very attractive but at least its in the middle so its neat, hopefully Rich is hookin me up with somethin more tasty B) Blatent theft of his idea but ah well he loves me all the same! ALSO, HAHAHAHHAHA, Nordonian collected a Yaris wiper arm and brought it to me on Tuesday night there (10/10). Talk about a bastard gettin the old one off! Thoought i was gonna pull the motor cean thro the boot! Ended up usin a set of vice grips to get the bastard off! Looks so much tidier now, and altho as Sicaln warned me it doesnt clean much of the window thats actually wot i wanted as i have a cunning plan up my sleeves B):p Drums need painted again as mechanic chipped half the paint off when servicin the handbrake! :lol::D Every bloody year! B) Ah well cant be helped. Also, i THINK my sparky MY have fixed my petrol needle, only time and mileage will tell lol!

MOT is on saturday...fingers are crossed but she should be fine.

Phil.

;) Yeah mate, the fog is needed so cant really be helped but i guss it could look worse lol, esp if it wasnt centred. Well chuffed with the yaris arm!

As for De-MOT'in her, well, MOT is tomorrow at 11.05, BUT i cant change the number plates or pedals back yet :D U see, im in the middle of doin my advanced licence, and for the test the car has to be MOT road worthy so if i showed up for the test with a car that wouldnt pass MOT he could well say..uh...how about no boy!!! So i will just have to be patient for a few weeks until i get the test over with, then the plates and pedals can go back on! :p Which is even more poo as Japheaven is 2weeks away and i'll have crappy number plates on... :D ;) ahwell tuff.

Phil.