Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the positive comments guys, sorry to have scared ya Sparky mate :p . Well here we go as promised, its been a long time comin, at last i no longer have to move the damn spoiler at night to get into bed lol!!!! :):) Really happy with the outcome. My only concern is that people will think I've tried to do a Glanza rep which honestly isnt wot I've tried to do, i just thought the body parts would make her look alot better. Comments welcome guys and gals.

DSCN0309.jpg

DSCN0313.jpg

DSCN0314.jpg

DSCN0317.jpg

DSCN0318.jpg

DSCN0319.jpg

Phil.

Thanks alot guys, glad u like it. The wheels and exhausts are stayin simple as that tho i appreciate the feedback, extra weight in an n/a really makes fook all difference to me as she aint quick and i know it, just want her to look good...which i think she does. Thanks guys.

Phil.

Cheers Sparky mate, i appreciate that man thanks.

Oh...guess wot Phil bought this evening after work, bit of a surprise for me too but WELL happy...A TTE SPLITTER BABY!!!!! I paid wot i thought was fair for it considering the demand on these babies, very happy. Its in good condition and will finish of the bodywork once and for all i hope!!! :D My thanks to TTE Starlet aka Ryan, all the best with your next project dude, lookin forward to seein it, sounds class.

DSCN0324.jpg

Phil.

Tempted to do this but im also tempted in remote start......now thats cool :D

Someone i know had one though and his mates where messing with it when they went night fishin.........left the car in gear and it went in the pond :D:D:p

Hey Mart, yeah thats the correct kit as Si has said, the fittin is a gift tho i had it wired up by a car sparky. The rev counter came from Xyberautos.com mate, tho again i had it fitted by a sparky. the button is awesome, i was showin it off again last night to some mates and a HOTT chick even tho I've had it fitted for ages, it NEVER gets old, Geo played wit it at JAE too and loved it!

Phil.