Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Absolute fucking bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got the cluster from Rich in the post yesterday, he does good work!!!! But it didnt wana play ball with my car so i swapeed the circuit board over (blew water temp half of my original one when i fitted blue LED clusters)...ten mins later at 70mph don the motorway i smell burning and SHIT I've NO BLOODY CLUSTER LIGHTS AT ALL!!!!!! Nothin, both sides blown!!!! fuckin LED cluster bulbs must be too bloody powerfull for the circuit!

Dunno wot the hell im gonna do...wee bro is gonna try solderin the old one to fix where it burnt out and fit the factory bulbs that came from Rich, then i need less powerfull leds...SO, of anyone has an ep91 cluster circuit board they dont want i'll take it, and if anyone knows where i can locate some less powerful blue LEDs let m know ASAP please because if the fuzz stop me im fucked...i really need this fixed immediately, cant drive about wit no damn speedo lights!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable!

Phil.

Nice one Phil mate! B)

Lookin menacing :p

Keep up the good work.

Can't wait to see the other stuff your waiting to put on thats gonna transform your car even more!!!

Have a good one N.I lads!

Peace Out :p

Joz