Nanglebadgers work in progress

Fitted today - Momo Airmetal door sills

Ordered today - Momo back car mats

- Front parts of the skirts, seals for skirts and also the 3 screws required for the spoiler.

Wanted to also order all the srews etc needed for the skirts but all togther it came to £140!!!! HOW ABOUT NNOOOO TOYOTA!!!! So bollox to the screws for the skirts, i'll let the bodyshop boys fit wotever bloody screws/rivets they want!!! And they wont cost that feckin much!!!! :D

Also had Geo on the phone, mani will be on its way next week all bein well!!! B)

Phil.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wasup Phil mate B) !

Good to hear the nangle mobile is back on track B) ;b

B) Its been a good while since we last heard on her progress :D ...

Get sum updated pics up soon! She will be shit hot with the skirts and spoiler on for sure. Door sills sound nice too.

And you're finally getting the mani... :D YES!!!!!!!!

I've been a bit busy on the car myself :D

Peace Out B)

Joz

Cheers Joz dude, yeah i have a few tidy detailin plans up my sleeve for the next few months. B):D

Yeah I've been keepin an eye on your thread mate, the motor is comin along very well indeed, love that splitter man. B)B)

:D On a side note, my bro owns a 2002 Fiat Seicento Sporting that he has been workin on for some time now, mainly body work and interior stuff, buckets, ice instal, with engine work to help haul all the ice about bein planned for sometime in the future, i keep meanin to post up some pics, obviously its not a toyota but personally i love his car and his mods and i know MOST of u appreciate tasty moddin so i'll get some pics...i dont want "constructive criticsim" on it from the usual suspects as i frankly dont care about the crap they talk (and keep that "its a public forum we can voice our opinion" shit to ursleves its my damn thread) but for those of u who appreciate good taste i think u'll like it. :D

See some of u later this month!

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...

Preparations for JAE have begun! Finally got round to paintin my new(er) calipers today, decided to go a little different, as my scheme for the car is blue and black I've painted the main body of the calipe black but have added some red trim, rather bloody tasty IMO!! Dont rip it off!!! :(:p Only jokin. Also debuggified and de-tared the front bumper. Drivers seat has been cleaned but will prob need done again! Never spill lucozade on a brand new bucket seat! :):p Have also added the new Momo mats and door sills. SiCaln and his incesent attention to fne detail has recently inspired me to tidy up some finer points of mine too, hence the mats sills and Toyota tax disk holder....only little (tho expensive thanks to momo) touches but every little helps. Cleanin shall continue next wed/thurs before the boat. My next plans centre around the bodywork and the windows, and also some interior fine detail leather work, tho it will be into sept before most of it happens as im for gemania in August for a family holiday.

calipers

finished article

door sills and mats

Just wee touches to tidy her up, nothin major for now.

Phil.

P.S. my seat isnt actually brown, its just the direct sunlight :p:p

Phil.

man thats great nice n creative with the callipers - n i did the whole momo interior thing, i even got a momo tax disc holer made up lol - but i found the sills got scratched to shit

• 3 weeks later...

Car will be in the shop while im away over the next two weeks, rather unexpected but ah well, makin the most of it fortunately, Geo and SiCaln know wots goin on (i think) but i'll update with pic when im back in a few weeks. Should hopefully clear out some of the numerous parts lurkin about my room all bein well.

Phil.

• 3 weeks later...

Alrighty peeps, got back there on tuesday night and went to get my car wed mornin. Honestly, u go on holiday for 2weeks and some vandal goes and slaps skirts and a spoiler on your car....some people! :) Skirts and spoiler are on, drivers mirror repainted, as were both front wings and the whole passenger side due to peelin laquer, not my fault therefore i didnt have to pay for it!! SCORE! im now minus alot of chips and scratches! Mani is primmed but not yet painted, should be on next week sometime. Camera died so pics on thurs/fri guys sorry. All i can say is that i freakin love it, makes the car look bigger, and with the wheels im just so chuffed, sets it off to a T imo. Still some plans for the hopefully not too distant future but first things first, MOT lol, and arranging my new winter wheels. :p

Phil.

Your motor is sweet dude. Just spend about a half an hr reading through the transformation from a standard to a sweet lookin motor... Makes me wanna start mine all over again. Haha Love your oil + volt guage too by the way. Rims also look handsome. Good stuff. Pics of the spoiler + skirts please... Mmmm