Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok wheels are fitted, with uniroyals instead of firestones (dont ask). I get full lock again woohoo!!! Momo carbon gear knob gaiter is on too...if i could find the bloody lead to connect the camera to the pc i'd get the bloody pics up! :D:D people ARE BANNED FROM MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

NiiiiIICE Speedlines Phil!!!

Driving around Winter Time In Style!

Man I thought we were in store for the front splitter pics :D

Still a nice wee update bro, momo gaitor is looking well!!!

Peace Out

Joz

Cheers gents!

@Spark, yeah i know wot u mean about the arch gap but its because the handbrake was on and the raised patio didnt help, its not actually all that bad, will get some pics of it lookin better.

@Joz, cheers dude, yeah i need to go see the guys about the splitter and mani, they're takin their merry bloody time about them!

Phil.

Cheers Geo!!!

Thanks gents, appreciate the feedback. Yeah as Geo said, the speedlines are my winter rims, i wanted to go for the classic Starlet approach with winter wheels, they're just so damn tidy. The 17s i appreciate are not to everyones taste as they're not exactly light or Jap, but for the show/summer months they'll be back on, i never look where im drivin because im always lookin in shop windows at the relfection of them spinnin, they look amazin IMO, and they turned alot of heads at the few shows she was at over the summer.

I gotta be honest, i always wanted to make her as tidy as possible and as cool as i could, but i have to say 2 people are rubbin off on me! First in Simon (SiCaln) and his attention to the fine detail, i was always one for it, but he's made me worse lol, hence im spendin silly money on small interior parts that the average Joe doesnt notice, my mates all think im nuts! And now Geo lol! When i got her lowered i thought 'thats it, she's a go cart'...how naive i was lol. The boss man has rubbed off on me to he extent where i now have a shoppin list of stuff i want for handling! Including his Geocool anti-lift kit! So i tip my hat to the both of u for makin my wallet absolutley empty! Also special thanks to Rich (Scutch0) who has provided endless amounts of help over the phone and net when things dont go as they're meant to. She's come along way in the year that I've been a member on here and its thanks to the whole crew so thank u all!! Hopefully she continues in her ways with everyones help, i still have a lot of plans for her but that wasnt bad for 13months lol!

And i gotta say, the best part by far was takin part in JAE this summer, made it feel that the whole effort is truly worthwhile as i am part of a kick-ass club rather than just makin me feel good about drivin it about NI lol!

Cheers.

Phil.

thanx for the kind words about uksc mate,

thats totaly top bombing,

we'll have more to look forward to from you i hope,

i know exactly what you mean about the reflection in the shop windows haha,

im always doin that, and as for si's perseverance with his attention to detail realy makes me feal inadiquate with my breif at times.

thats the reason why i reasprayed parts of my v in the summer haha

fuck i really wish i could spell, some times it does my c*nt in!!

:lol::D Cheers dude. Yeah i still have a few plans for her, windows and handing for a BIG BIG START, interior, maybe a lick of paint who knows ( B) Lobo :p ), engine bay cleaned up to show spec maybe, a NICE instal to make me FEEL the thrash metal as i cruise...and then of course, one day, i want to stick a turbo under the bonnet, so when that day comes i'll need all the help i can get re. SAFE RELIABLE bolt on turbos.

By no means am i anywhere even remotely near finished! Altho i gotta be honest, i have a serious fetish for red Glanzas :DB) Would also love a ZEP HUGE spoiler ala Jim! B)

Phil.