Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You car makes me want to touch myself :lol:

I really like what you've done, the bonnet, sidestrips, door mirrors and door handles, the all blue makes it look great (adds to own list of stuff to-do) and it's a nice colour of blue too!

Great work dude <_<

Any idea how much chopping is needed to fit the carats?

Washed the car today in the sunshine....then it pissed down, hate that. Thought the car had been feelin funny recently, then last night she wouldnt accelerate past 35mph!!!! Knew somethin wasnt releasing properly, so had it looked at today, passenger side caliper was seized!!!! Luckly its been freed and just needs new pads, thought upgraded calipers were on the way!!! Got a set of EBC green stuff pads today for her, bein fitted on monday, so happy it was a cheaper fix than new calipers!!!!

Clean pics, esp of the rear specially for Geo!!! ;) <_<:lol:

DSCN0141.jpg

DSCN0140.jpg

DSCN0139.jpg

DSCN0138.jpg

Also got my white dials designed and manufactured by a hooj graphics design company in england, dunno if u'v heard of them Scutch0's Kickass Graphics Inc?? :lol::) Had to fit single LED bulbs as the 5led bulbs were meltin the circuit board. Will get night pics later of the cluster!

DSCN0143.jpg

DSCN0144.jpg

Phil.

Also got my white dials designed and manufactured by a hooj graphics design company in england, dunno if you'v heard of them Scutch0's Kickass Graphics Inc?? 

:lol: cheers mate. glad they worked out for you in the end. <_<

any word with the old dials yet mate?

Rich.

Hey Phil

Dials r looking great!

I am currently looking to do some business with this new graphics company too <_<

Fitted the k&n last night, its makes a noticeable difference like u said but even better with the mani? (rubs it in):lol: Feels like a different car ;b

Peace Out

Joz

Hi Phil EBC Green pads r a good move, when your changing your discs sometime i recomend 3g grooved 1's they will look nice behind the wheels not to forget they r great performance wise aswell as i had them with the ebc's they r a good comibination.

• 1 month later...