Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the sparky looked at that mate but no apparently not, for several resons. First, when the brake light come on in the cluster they're pretty feckin bright, so would drown out the fog light. He also looked at usin one the reversin light spaces but again no use, firstly it would involve paintin a bulb that would dim it down, and also the reverse lights in the carat lights are not straight on, i.e. they're curved rouond towards the rear wing, and apparently a really dirty MOT person could fail it for this as the fog light wouldnt be straight on with the perrson behind if u follow me. It sucks but hopefully rich is sortin me out.

Phil.

PASSED MOT!!!!!!!!! WOOPWOOP!!!!! ;) Only thing they said was to tighten passenger rear wheel bearing, thats all, so chuffed!!!! Got the 5th speedline wrapped in black round thing today to chucked the last steely in the skip!! damn the speedline takes up ALOT more room in the boot ;) :p

However, I've driven 89miles after fillin the tank, and the needle HASNT budged, thought we had it fixed, apparently not, it MUST have somethin to do with the position of the solenoid but for the life of me and my bro and even the sparky we cant figure out wot! Just have to keep tryin.

Im not sure wots next other than waitin on splitter and mani. Decisions decisions. Driving life is MUCH easier with 15s.

Might have the windows etc etc done.

Phil.

Well done mate, it was obviously going to fly through the MOT :p

Im suprised they didnt fail it on the fuel gauge needle being in NI ;)

Hope you get that sorted, bet its well annoying!!!!! I think im going off my tinted windows so do you wana do a swap :D:D ;)

Thnaks Ian appreciate that dude!

I'll update when the windows get done, booked in for next week all bein well.

Phil.

what you tints you getting done?

how strick are the 5-0 over there bout tints?

ian :p

The 5 0 are pretty harsh on front tints yeah!

Im goin for medium/charcoal tint on the rear three, with UKSC stickers in the rear 3/4 windows, a rear TRD exterior sunstrip and a front TRD clear sunstrip with white text so that it passes MOT over here!

Phil.

:D niiiiiiiiice! should look mint when done B)

speaking of uksc where can we get them from?? :p

ian :D