Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Had my court date last thursday for that totally bullshit speeding charge from a few months back that some of u know of. Judge gave me 3points and £60 fine...for not speeding, just wonderful, but ahwell who cares big deal.

Mechanic was MEANT to collect the car today for mani and splitter, but never showed, so hopefully tomorrow.

Got an SR cluster of TTE Starlet (Ryan), so will look into sorting that and the fog lamp after the mani and splitter.

Phil.

Ahhh, nice to know that your back in the modding scene after injuries! :mellow: The fine and points are not fair at all, you should have fighted the case, but as you said you don't have time etc..

Cant wait to see the splitter on your car, gonna look sooo cool man! We fitted the inlet mani yesterday, my bro said it makes an excellent difference so you look forward to it :p

Have you recieved the cluster yet?

Cheers man, really lookin forward to gettin them fitted even tho i cant test drive it yet :p damn fuzzy vision :D:mellow:

Yeah my bro took me to meet Ryan last week, the cluster is in good nick, just need to replace the trip needle thing tho (big long black thing u push to reset trip) as its snapped but i have a spare normal cluster and the one currently in the car for that.

Phil.

Sounds good dude!

About time we see that elusive splitter :mellow:

As for the points, we all know it was gay man sex footsy wat happened, but its over and done with now so you can get on with it now bro!

All the best!

Joz

I'll see u there shelly!!!! :mellow: and dont forget my coffee this year woman!!!! :p:DB):D

Cheers guys! The car was lifted this mornin by the mechanic for splitter mani and tightening of passenger rear wheel bearing, should get her back tommorow, they wanted to let it sit overnight with them to allow the splitter time to stick properly! cant wait to see it tomorrow!

Phil.