Nanglebadgers work in progress

Unfotunatley Eric mate its not no. Im now on the look out for an interior one!! Can u point me in the right direction mate??? Got any pics of urs????

I remember way back when SiCaln was gonna trubo his SR and the insurance worked out worse than simply insurin a Glanza...so can u imagine wot a conversion would be like to insure over here...makes me weep into my pillow at the thought of it!

Phil.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what can i say.......ive been waiting aggggges for this update!!!!

All i got to say that i bet your chuffed to bits with it and it looks to be worth the wait!!!!

The front is almost complete now..... i say almost because with modifying a car nothing is ever complete!!!!

Top job there mate keep up the good work!!!

• 2 weeks later...

ive finally managed to sit down and have a decent look through your entire thread!! you have done a lot to which is great to see im really loving the little touches like the inlet mani and splitter they really finish things off i hope i mange to get to jae to see it in person!!

Thanks very much Rob man, thats vrey kind of u to say. Id be glad to let u have a nosey around her t JAE mate no problem at all, hopefully u can make it.

Theres a few things in the pipeline at present, rocker cover, panhard rod, crimbo pressies that are late, sr cluster w/blue leds, some other bits and bobs, however insurance is due on 1st Feb so that'll hurt.

I've also decided that once the insurance is paid off and the money i owe my mother for parts to the car and christmas (which is rather substantial :lol: damn car) that that will be a halt on most major work to the car, except maybe a new sunstrip :huh: , for a short period, but dont freak out its not wot u think.

The first reason is because i want to get a good alarm system as im startin to get paranoi about my baby,it ruins a cinema trip when all u can think of thro the movie is 'i hope the car's ok', so i'll be lookin into this asap.

The second reason i was gonna keep a secret...but i think i'll blab because im bored. My parents heard about Geo's crash, and i think my dad saw the pics...so he's having me and my bro look into the possibility of roll cages for the two cars for obvious reasons. Not set in stone but i know where to get them in the uk and i may have it painted....colour coded baby...again, not concrete plans but just wots in my head at present.

Phil.

I know it may seem over kill with the rolly maybe but the way im lookin at it at present is batter safe than sorry, Geo was VERY lucky and theres nothin to say that i would be as lucky, and as Geo's crashed showed, someone else's bad drivin is just as capable of causin accidents as your own drivin ye know.

Phil.

i hear ya phil, im strongly considering a roll cage for my next ep like,

god forbid if i had a mate or someone i loved in the passenger seat id be livid right now with the thought of someone elses life in my hands and on my consience,

the thing is you never really think about what other people are gona do,

and since the prang ive been driving like a nervous bitch, need to sort something out there.....

Yeah me too dude!! see its the image of your passenger side caved in that has really put the willies up me. It has scared the clean fcuk outta me.

I've looked at the custom cages option, multi point cage is £440 w/plain ends, or £568 with prof'd ends (wotever that means).

Phil.