Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent Badgerman

Rear Cusco and BMCS look top notch along with all the other blinggear in your bay B)

You'll find the brake pedal will have a much more positive feel but I'll leave you to find that out for yourself.

All you need next is braided lines, dot 5.1 fluid and shiny new grooved discs ;)

Talk soon

Joz

Thanks gents, should be takin he out shortly as ihave to go collect the cam cover gasket and get insurance renewed so i'll be able to let u all know wot i think of the BMCS then ;) B)

Fuel rail u say eh Rich?? i like your thinkin!

Joz dude, yeah I've been thinkin about the brakes for a while now as, well, quite frankly they suck, and i now have a hott blonde passenger alot these days so safety upgrades have been on my mind a bit more, its one thing if i bin the car with me in it, but its quite another if i have a passenger. Defo somethin to look into mate!

Phil.

Im jelious of your blonde passenger mate lol but you'll defo benefit a lot more with the full brake upgrade, along with the bcs quite satisfying. The setup is also very pocket friendly too ;)

My mintex 1144 brake pads are just about worn in after a few hunder miles and Im really beginning to feel the difference, at the very start they were shite. Im not one to deathslam the brakes but I like to feel that they are doing the job especially gradual braking. The pedal is like a pump action, very positive. I know the feeling of the oem brakes, almost like touching metal and not nice, you cant stop well and the brake fade is continuous.

Joz

u just nailed the description in one mate, i cant add to that at all!!!! oem is shite, but as u say alot of it is in the driving too, i.e. not just slammin them on. thats y i took the advanced driving course, and have to retake it due to wot happened a few months back, so im reading ahead and never have a need to just stand on the brakes suddenly!

Defo gonna look into this mate, thanks!!! lookin forward to seein wot u hae up your sleeve at the mo dude!

Phil.

Its cool man.

I would think of it as your next upgrade as its certainly the most useful and not at all expensive. I wish I had upgraded them at the start but of course suspension came first. I know you'll be dabbling with suspension a little later but make this your next area, you won't regret it B)

As for what Im up to, you'll have to wait and see but I can assure you it will be exciting (always is haha) and not something small either ;) *parts are in my room lol*

CF bonnet wise I would love one (especially on the red beast), but in the near future might upgrade the front bumper and lights so need to make the right decision on that note as I only have one beanshot on that front B)

Talk soon

Joz

S'all good mate ;)

Having ideas is cool and what makes us strive to be unique. Even better as I know you are as serious about your car as me. I hope your plans come through. Im starting to take my time with my mods and do everyday things as well lol. Soz about the current secrecy.

On the Jam front, we've got one left handed bassist/guitarist, a lonely set of drums (I feckin love playin em lol), a bassist who's bass amp isnt loud enough/who doesnt sing loud enough and serious/dysfunctional guitary old me hehe. Im starting to learn more metal stuff, QOTSA, Trivium, Stone Sour etc as Im more partial to the emocore/hardcore/punk/alternative style. The funniest thing is we play in his shed and its getting cleared out eventually and turned into a CATTERY!!!! Of all things lol, and Im allergic to the bastards!!! B) B) B) *tut tut allergic to pussy yes I know*

So we'll have to find a new place to play eventually. Also the drumkit is borrowed and the guy is trying to get it back, we're ignoring him lol B)

If Im ever in Larne, will have to play just for fun B) That riff of yours I heard last time was beyond me haha. Also making chords up and singing made up lyrics is magical lol! Gotta love that.

ROCK ON!!!

Joz