Nanglebadgers work in progress

was well worth the wait. looks class, and the painted mani is cool. he did a good job not to scratch it when fitting! as my nice shiney one didnt look as nice once i got my tools near it!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking fantastic Phil! (the car, not you :))

Glad you've got it back after that agonising wait.

Sure seems worth the wait mind you.

After reading that report on the mani am swaying more and more towards getting a corrolla manifold for Bacon!

Keep up the good work Phil ol' chap ;)

Thank u sweetness!!!!! ;) ;) B)

Do i want to clean your car?? DO BEARS POO IN THE WOODS?? answer: HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please excuse me now gents, i have easyjet flights to book to somewhere near Guildford!!!!!!! I'll pack a bag with some rain dance shampoo, a bucket, and assorted car cleaning goodies, i'll give that V the cleaning of a lifetime!!! A LIFETIME I TELLS THEE!!!!!! Shelly dearest i hope u have a comfy sofa, dont worry i'll bring a sleepin bag!!! I take milk and no sugar in my morning coffee, mid morning coffee, late morning coffee, lunch time coffee, mid afternoon coffee, late afternoon coffee, evening tea and before bed tea!!!! B)B)

I've never cleaned a Glanza before, this is gonna be SUPER!!! Shelly's crimbo pressie to Phil, lettin him clean her Glanza!!!! B):) ;)

...**www.easyjet.com**...

...**book a flight**...

;) B)

Phil.

Thanks mate!!! I think its common knowledge by now that my car wouldnt be where she is at the mo without the input, advice, guidance and continual and repeated assistance of a few select people, and you sir are one of those few people, and i would think most folk know that by now too! i cant thank u enough for your help over the last year and a half rich buddy and i hope it continues for years to come...i plan to pick your brainfor years to come anyway whether u like it or not, u'v been warned!!!! ;) ;) ;) :)

I normally dont divulge my next plans, but ah well.

Next in line is sort out the SR cluster and the rear fog lamp, then the plan for 2007 is all about handling...and i mean all out handling!!!! like a freakin go kart!!!!! She's never gonna be that quick compared to newer car (damn corsas and saxos) but by gooly i'll make her ouot handle a TVR when im finished, plans are in motion, people have been spoken to (Toby, Ryno etc etc) so thats the plan! HANDLING BABY!!!!

Phil.

Thats the plan mate, some nice blue hosin, waitin on a little somethin somethin from a member in england, some paintin as taught to me by Gaz, we'll see.

Im serious about the handlin too, i know she'll never out drag very much really, but if i have my way i'll make her impossible to follow on twisty roads and roundabouts, im talkin F1 car handlin in the end baby! :) ;)

Phil.