Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am not really familiar with JDM.

The wheels in your for sale section are pretty nice though. Not buying any new wheels just yet though before you start trying to sell them to me lol.

Am skint atm

that wasnt my original plan, but ironically it worked out that way.

just trying to get the word out about jdm wheels, basically if there's a big enough demand i'll start bringing loads in, just seeing how these first few sets sell first. :D

Yeah ecksjay mate dont worry, the thought has crossed my mind a few times...just not sure yet as i DO llike the 17s....dont worry, i am ponderin a particular set though.

Phil.

good lad, give me a shout with what you want and i'll see what i can find.

only reason i dont like the bigger wheels is because, well, firstly they look a bit silly on such a small car and secondly, the weight.

my 14's are so rediculously light, made such a difference to the performance. seriously.

Yeah the weight issue never used to bother me as she aint quick...til i put the speedlines on lol. But the thing about them is, and i understand your view dont worry, the sheer number of heads they turn and positive comments they bring towards the car at shows and cruises ye know, i suppose it feeds my ego tbh as it makes u feel good to hear people say "holy crap, thats well tidy that micra!...thats not a micra fool its a starlet....well so fuck it still looks mint with them wheels on!!!!" Ye know wot i mean.

But i have toyed with the idea of stayin with 15s as life is so much easier, ful lock, no scrub etc etc.

Phil.

*edit, @MJ yeah man they are TIGHT in the arches :D but there are days when its all worth it, they look awesome, besides, SiCaln had a set of 18" Kei racin rims under his SR!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

Phil.

PERVERT!!!!! :D

Thats a good question dude, dont know of anyone off hand with 16s on an ep. Based on experince id say maybe, but probably depends on the tyre profile too, 17s scrub, 15s dont, hard to call really without first hand experience.

Phil.

MMEEEEE!!! B)

Shouldnt rub on standard height but i believe Keirz rubbed on the back with a 40 mm drop.....strange really, must of been wrong offset wheels because mine is about 60mm all round and only rub on front when cornering hard......may have to stiffen her a bit :D