Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

your wish is my command guys!!!! :D

Went to Ballyclare this mornin to get mine and marks car windows tinted. Mark got a medium on the rear three, and light on the two front side windows, with a Novitec sunstrip/decal on the windscreen.

Project Extreme EP got a medium tint on the rear three windows, a rear TRD sunstrip, UKSC decals in the rear side windows (because u gotta represent the UKSC!!) and a TRD sunstrip/decal job on the windscreen, was NEARLY tempted to go for a light smoke on the front 2 as well but cant be arsed with the 5 O and MOT poo, though may change my mind as i think my bro's is coolio! :D

Anywhere, he she be in her present form, again, number plates WILL be put back on after drivin test, and I've received a new fog lamp from Scutch still to be fitted.

DSCN0441.jpg

DSCN0442.jpg

DSCN0444.jpg

DSCN0445.jpg

DSCN0446.jpg

As usual im aware that some or all of it MAY not be to everyones taste, when the rear strip first when on i was dubious, but then i walked about 15feet back and looked again and thought YEAH BABY!!!! And the same with the front one, but i like it!!! Cant see SHIT outta the rear view mirror now :pB)

Phil.

@ Idrees, never thought of that dude, nice idea.

Cheers Sicaln dude, appreciate it!

Enxo, cheers boss man, front bumper im gonna leave for now, still waitin for the splitter, then it needs meshed and then front fogs of some sort, somethin like wot Gerard has on his old ep91. May think of takin bottom spar out but it'll leave V shaped holes.

Phil.

Rear strip cant go on the front due to MOT. It skint me £25 and didnt wana just rip it off after 12months as its cool as fook, so decided to compromise! Just ask Joz, h had the same one, but had to bin it for MOT, my original plan was foor it to be on the front but diddnt wana scrap it!

Phil.

Looks wiked mate, bit if i was to be picky i would say that the rear window sticker would look better if it wasnt a sunstrip, but i absolutely love the front one!!!!!! it looks class!!!! Im gona get one done :D

Also the UKSC doesnt stand out too well...... not representing very well :DB):p

Just my 2 cents, Otherwise she looks sweet mate :lol:

Woops missed a few posts there my bad. @SiCaln, i take u mean the rear mud guards mate?? I like that idea!!!! :D

Cheers Keirz, Geo has the stickers dude.

@Sparky, i know some folk may not ike the rear strip but i thought it would be different and it is in keepin with the colour scheme im goin for with the car so im happy. As foe the UKSC decals, the guy said that if he put them on BEFORE the tint then the tint may not stick, so we put them on ontop of the tint film, and when he'd done them he stood back and said "i like that better, its not so sharp as bright white, its more subtle yet still contrasts against the film tint. Cheers for the feedback tho lew, i appreciate your honesty.

@Ian, thanks, i really appreciate that comment, and congrats on your post count, keep it up!!!!

Phil.

Cheers MJ. Next on the list is fittin the TTE splitter and 'rolla mani that have been painted, and also the new rear fog lamp from scutch. Then it could be some ice from a mate, but also HANDLING!!! haha, to really show up the wee chav pricks about my way! Keep up with me then on the Ballymena road u gays!

Phil.

Nice!

Hehe, plenty o chavs round my way too in their Corsa's and 106's and so on.

Found one with their Nova upside down at the bottom of the hill by my road a few weeks ago. Was pretty funny as he was getting done by Police at the the time too for flipping his car on a slow residential road :D Double Whammy B)

Found one with their Nova upside down at the bottom of the hill by my road a few weeks ago. Was pretty funny as he was getting done by Police at the the time too for flipping his car on a slow residential road B) Double Whammy :D

:DB) Sucker!!!!!!!! :p:D