Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Front fog lights fitted by Mark (my bro) today, they look well class, many thanks to Rick again for hookin me up! The cars goin in tonight til tomorrow night for alarm/immobiliser, rear fog (i hope), wire up front fogs (after which i can angle them to suit), and SR cluster.

There, dont say u dont know my plans. Not terribly excitin but wee bits that have been naggin at me for YEARS!

Phil.

Hey, this is my ep ride. The specs are mind blowin but here goes...Clear indicators and crystal clear repeaters, both with mirrored bulbs for clear finish. GMax 40mm lowering springs, Seat 5-spoke alloys (hope to change after the winter when the salt is off the roads), Magnecor performance spark leads, NGK Iridium sparks, K&N panel filter, Powerflow stainless stell exhaust from the down pipe back that branches round the spare wheel for twin DTM look, Corbeau Carrera drivers bucket seat (second one on it's way now!), Kenwood CD player, Alpine 150W 6x9s, Momo carbon hand brake and gear knob, Momo pedals, painted calipers and drums, blue leds replacing the factory bulbs behind the centre consol and blue multi-led bulb interior light. The next mods i hope to be able to afford are Carrat lights, glanza side skirts and spoiler, maybe a subwoofer, and an induction kit if i could find one (other than the NKS one as it gets a poor review).

The exhaust cost me a small fortune and is my pride and joy, esp as my neighbours hate it!!! Maybe not to everyone'staste, but i'd never seen it on a starlet before and i thought i would be sweet!! Sounds cool, and so much better than all the chav backboxes about my town!! :rolleyes:

P1010071.jpg

P1010072.jpg

P1010073.jpg

Hope you like it!! If not, feel free to make a few suggestions.

Phil.

very nice mate