Sportif 4efte Beast! :)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

must say i'm liking that i have a soft spot for sleepers ^_^, i have a spare glanza engine in my garage that i'm gonna use to do a sleeper with its an itch i have to scratch lol.

loving the wee red samba details of that ?????? as my brother had one when he passed his test many many moons ago some of you probs weren't born or just then lol, but his was in no way fast but he loved it lol.

Looks awesome dude, anyway of hiding the Intercooler pipes for a even more stealth look? Maybe even paint them black!

naa i really like them pokin out of the bottom :D...y i went for the autobahn kit ova the HDI!! does ruin the sleeper image a little, but i think it gives it a much better stance because of the shallow bumper

sounds great! awesome little sleeper!

I WANT CHATTER! ^_^

i love the chatter az well mate...i was running it without a filter there so it will be a little quieter wen i put 1 on

must say i'm liking that i have a soft spot for sleepers :), i have a spare glanza engine in my garage that i'm gonna use to do a sleeper with its an itch i have to scratch lol.

loving the wee red samba details of that ?????? as my brother had one when he passed his test many many moons ago some of you probs weren't born or just then lol, but his was in no way fast but he loved it lol.

yes do it!!! drop it in something like a corolla?!? dont they run 4efe's??? ha yea the samba is rapid to be fair!! 105 BHP on the rollers it produced!! it was tuned by some company it has a plaque on the slam panel!! il hav a look when im next in work and get sum more details

Sounds immense! B)

cheers buddy agreed :D

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds fucking savage with no filter!!

I moved my GT after i took the relocation of and its sounded exactly like that, made me want to mesh the turbo ;)

haha yeaa i wana mesh it!! no really feelin the consequences tho :lol:,,,il keep the filter pipin route as short as possible to try and retain as much chatter as i can :p

• 1 month later...
sounds awesome mate, im preparing mine for a turbo conversion and could need some help from you about december-ish

keep up the good work mate

cool!! turbo conversion ftw :wacko:

are you buying the loom or are you goin 2 convert it yourself?? that was the hardest bit mate but wasnt too bad to be fair

ahh cool yea i found out afta that using a gt is better because its only two plugs :D

i just used a ecu pin out diagram i found which had both the 4efe and the fte auto, used the glanza loom and spliced it in.

job done :wacko:

only prob i had was a fuel pump issue

using a gt loom is the way forward tho

• 2 weeks later...