Chris's New Beastly Mr2!

well havnt had much time to update my thread few bits have gone on some good some not so good... the bad first

Some fucktard decided to scrap past my car in a uni car park... nothing to major but just means i have to get it touched up at some point :D

rear exhaust bracket snapped a while ago so exhaust has been hanging low, my alternator has also been on the blink for a while...

but that leads me onto some good things :D

my mr2 is now in the garage getting all fixed and running sweet again.

plus got this new neat bit of kit for an absolute BARGAIN! lol

apexipowerfc.jpg

time for a remap me think, aiming for around 320bhp but more importantly some decent fueling as mine is soooo rich at the moment!

next up some 800cc injectors and possible a hybrid or Garrett tubby

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Them ECU,s are :D nice update chris shame about the prick that scraped past your car :D theres some ding bats out there, never mind im sure you will get it all sorted :D

If you dont mind me asking chris how much did you pay for the power FC? just my dads on the look out for one for his mr2

Them ECU,s are :D nice update chris shame about the prick that scraped past your car :D theres some ding bats out there, never mind im sure you will get it all sorted :D

If you dont mind me asking chris how much did you pay for the power FC? just my dads on the look out for one for his mr2

Yup pissed me right off! But oh well I will get it sorted and looking sweet again :D

I payed 450 pounds delivered to my door that includes the ecu, commader and the extention cable to run the commander into the cabbin and as they cost 750/800 new I think that was a dam good price as it's almost new.

Been ofered a turbo technic stage 2 hybrid but think I will have to turn it down as funds won't allow at the moment :D

yeah will see what time brings got a few routes i could take but right now i'm happy with the set up and once mapped it will be mint!

future routes i might take are... keep going get some 800cc injectors then a bigger turbo set up, maybe a stage 2 hybrid or i would love an externally gated GT28 from Tim at TB Dev.

dependant on how much boost/power i want maybe get some forged pistons and uprate the head gasket then run around 370-400bhp stock rods should hold and the block will be fine.

hmmm lots of decisions but choice of turbo would be my big choice i guess.

• 1 month later...

little update... Nick hasn't got the power FC mapping up and running yet so i decided to treat myself until it gets mapped lol

been looking for some new wheels for ages, and took a while to source the right size and offset (as i'm a fussy bugger)

but... i found some :) lol, double staggered Enkei Evo RS's! they look schweet. i wont show any pics yet till there on

so pic update soon :lol:

Cant see the pic of the wheels :blink:

Oh well I will await to see them fitted :)

fixed... was going to do it today but been crazy busy.

the front are on, but the back will have to wait till tommorow lol

u are one sexy prick!!! fact!

thats pure stealth man! awesome choice!

Phil.

:lol: i thank you Phil, i love it to bits changed the look of the car so much

Looking sexy as FUCK!!!!!

Now change your avatar :rolleyes:

Cheers man... and avatar has been done to haha

sexy all round :D

Wow very nice chris....looks meen as fuck ;)

thanks micky, little ninja face is totaly how it looks! ;) lol