Idrees' Jam Kitted Glanza V

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow got your msg this mornin so figuired i would check it out!! and damnn you have done alot!! taken the car to the next level man! good work! hope to see her again at some shows next year! you plannin on sprayin them gt3s? damnn shes a seriously good lookin car!lol

Tobiah yeah you can feel the difference in response when driving it, compared to the normal TD04.

Tucka thanks dude. Yeah the wheels will be painted when I get the time to do them, maybe Orange! Or I might use Toyota Bishop Blue from the Yaris SR, similar to the wheels you had your old ones painted!

The TD04 Hybrid isn't known to spool faster than a normal TD04, as far as I know. I think it pulls more on top end, in comparison to my old GT's TD04 setup.

Ah my bad, I thought it would be hybridised for quicker spool. Did sound brutal on the rollers though :thumbsup:

Thanks David, I actually thought the same when I bought it but nope we were both wrong! :thumbsup:

Yeah I agree Tucka, most colours would look sweet on it! I'll check out some colours in photoshop to see how they look, won't be painting them any time soon though!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick pic of my Defi's. I bought the Oil Pressure and Temp gauges about 4 months ago, and since then I have been trying to find a matching boost gauge. I finally came across a brand new one a few weeks ago so bought that immediately, had to pay through the nose for it but I reallyyy wanted it!

I've got them mounted on the dash but still need to wire them up.

SDC14507.jpg

Sorry about the poor pic, I will add some better ones once they are wired up and working well.

A few new pics of the motor.

SDC14885.jpg

SDC14882.jpg

SDC14878.jpg

SDC14874.jpg

SDC14881.jpg

SDC14880.jpg

Well I've been ranting on TGTT today how I can't afford to run the car anymore, so we'll see what happens. I've spent too much to get rid and it does feel like a good package, so I'd probably regret getting rid. Just need the map sorted so it's not to damn thirsty.

On the other hand, MOT is due this week so I need my indicators working for that. A pair of Reflet rear lights and a ducktail spoiler would be awesome too, and the rest of the windows tinted. Not just yet though.

funny enuf my old glanza was a bit bad on fuel with the the power fc even though i got the mapping sorted

the fc ecu must like raming the fuel in to keep things cool lol..i hope you keep this one its the dogs danglers :)

• 2 months later...

She should be back on the road soon, all being well. Theres just a few small things to get sorted before the MOT this week, and then I can get a bodykit fitted and painted once it's on the road.

Rocking the CT9. :D

15022010503.jpg

A new quick spec list

16" TE37 Replicas

40mm Spax lowering springs

Blitz SUS intake

Aftermarket BOV

Ported manifold

TRD clutch

4" backbox (waiting to be fitted)

JAM style spoiler

JAM style rear bumper

Livesports style sideskirts

Varis front bumper/JAM front lip - Not sure what to fit to her, opinions?