Idrees' Jam Kitted Glanza V

So glad you got this bud, you deserve it and I trust you'll go down the right route with it.

Can you let me know if you plan on selling much off the GT please, might be interested in some bits and pieces.

Thanks bro, hope this one works out nicely for ya!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As said glad its still with a member of UKSC, when Tucka put it for sale i was gutted as its a properly nice car.

You've bought another stunner mate, and im sure whatever you do to it is gonna be awesome.

No I haven't got it mate, try a PM. Yeah I'm planning to get some Reflet full units. I was thinking about a 98 spec bumper too but I really like it as it is to be honest, and this cut out would suit the WEPR cooler better.

Cheers guys.

Well I'm using it as a daily, topping it up with water about 3 times a day. I keep it off boost and it's cool, temperature sits at 85 degrees most of the time. I leave the fan constantly switched on too.

Thanks guys. I didn't get time to do the plates in all the pictures!

Tucka said it pushes the coolant back out, but I think it burns it more. It might even be leaking at the water pump, need to look at it when I get a chance. Yeah I thought of the same idea about the heaters, seems to work sometimes, but at other times the air is cold? For example tonight I was taking it easy and it stuck around 85 degrees and the air was warm, then I thought I'd give it a blast on the way home and as it started to overheat, the heaters went cold! Any idea?

Heres my first update.

I decided to go for a new turbo setup yesterday, as my mate Rumel from TGTT was selling his.

It's a WEPR TD04 Hybrid kit. :thumbsup: A couple of pics with some of the parts I have waiting to be fitted to the V.

SDC13897.jpg

SDC13907.jpg

WEPR Stainless Manifold (Stock Radiator Friendly)

WEPR Stainless Downpipe

Tial 38mm External Wastegate

TD04 Hybrid Turbo

Braided Oil/Water Pipes

WEPR Front Mounted Intercooler

Cusco Oil Catch Can

Apexi Air Filter

I have other parts sitting around, and have ordered more. I'll update again once everything is here. A bit of bad news is that I am not going forged just yet, because I did the Maths and it comes to £4k straight away. This way is still costing me over £2k, and that doesn't include the parts I already have from my GT, which are worth about £1500! So I'm leaving the forging out for now, and I'm planning on fitting the engine from my GT because I know it's in good condition and has done rather low miles.